FS: Buy Serotta & Nice Audi Quattro to haul it.

LouDeeter

Guest
56cm Serotta 25th Anniversary frame, new, built but not ridden. Get 1999 Audi
A6 Wagon with bike rack on top for two bikes, 52000 miles. All for $16000 in
Orlando FL. Bring your wife and kids for a vacation and drive home in style.

Lol Lou. You get my vote for most creative "packaging" post ever. The fact
that it's the day after Christmas makes it even more fun. :)

news:[email protected]...