FS: Campagnolo / Campy components / stuff

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Tom Main, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. Tom Main

    Tom Main Guest

    Hello here is the list with prices ... prices include
    shipping

    Campy Veloce Hubset, 32 hole in mint condition less than 50
    miles including skewers ... $40 shipped Campy Veloce Cranks
    170mm 9spd with 39/53 chainrings and crankbolts excellent
    condition ... $50 shipped Campy Veloce BB 102 mm Italian
    thread less than 1000 miles excellent condtion $20 shipped
    Campy Chorus cranks 170mm 9spd with 39/53 chainrings and
    crankbolts new in box $80 shipped Campy Chorus BB 102 mm
    Italian thread new in box $40 shipped Campy Chorus seatpost
    27.2 x 220 mm new never installed $20 shipped

    email me with any questions ... [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Tom Main

    Tom Main Guest

    [email protected] (tom main) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hello here is the list with prices ... prices include
    > shipping
    >
    > Campy Veloce Hubset, 32 hole in mint condition less than
    > 50 miles including skewers ... $40 shipped Campy Veloce
    > Cranks 170mm 9spd with 39/53 chainrings and crankbolts
    > excellent condition ... $50 shipped Campy Veloce BB 102 mm
    > Italian thread less than 1000 miles excellent condtion $20
    > shipped Campy Chorus cranks 170mm 9spd with 39/53
    > chainrings and crankbolts new in box $80 shipped Campy
    > Chorus BB 102 mm Italian thread new in box $40 shipped
    > Campy Chorus seatpost 27.2 x 220 mm new never installed
    > $20 shipped
    >
    > email me with any questions ... [email protected]
    Hello - Here is an edited list with prices ... prices
    include shipping

    Campy Veloce Crnaks 170mm 9spd with 39/53 chainrings and
    crankbolts excellent condition ... $50 shipped Campy Veloce
    BB 102mm Italian thread les than 1000 miles in excellent
    condition $20 shipped Campy Chorus cranks 170mm 9spd with
    39/53 chainrings and crankbolts new in box $80 shipped Campy
    chorus BB 102 mm Italian thread new in box $40 shipped

    email me with any qustions ... [email protected]