FS: Campagnolo / Campy components / stuff

Tom Main

Guest
Hello here is the list with prices ... prices include
shipping

Campy Veloce Hubset, 32 hole in mint condition less than 50
miles including skewers ... $40 shipped Campy Veloce Cranks
170mm 9spd with 39/53 chainrings and crankbolts excellent
condition ... $50 shipped Campy Veloce BB 102 mm Italian
thread less than 1000 miles excellent condtion $20 shipped
Campy Chorus cranks 170mm 9spd with 39/53 chainrings and
crankbolts new in box $80 shipped Campy Chorus BB 102 mm
Italian thread new in box $40 shipped Campy Chorus seatpost
27.2 x 220 mm new never installed $20 shipped

email me with any questions ... [email protected]

[email protected] (tom main) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello here is the list with prices ... prices include
> shipping
>
> Campy Veloce Hubset, 32 hole in mint condition less than
> 50 miles including skewers ... $40 shipped Campy Veloce
> Cranks 170mm 9spd with 39/53 chainrings and crankbolts
> excellent condition ... $50 shipped Campy Veloce BB 102 mm
> Italian thread less than 1000 miles excellent condtion $20
> shipped Campy Chorus cranks 170mm 9spd with 39/53
> chainrings and crankbolts new in box $80 shipped Campy
> Chorus BB 102 mm Italian thread new in box $40 shipped
> Campy Chorus seatpost 27.2 x 220 mm new never installed
> $20 shipped
>
> email me with any questions ... [email protected]
Hello - Here is an edited list with prices ... prices
include shipping

Campy Veloce Crnaks 170mm 9spd with 39/53 chainrings and
crankbolts excellent condition ... $50 shipped Campy Veloce
BB 102mm Italian thread les than 1000 miles in excellent
condition $20 shipped Campy Chorus cranks 170mm 9spd with
39/53 chainrings and crankbolts new in box $80 shipped Campy
chorus BB 102 mm Italian thread new in box $40 shipped

email me with any qustions ... [email protected]