FS: Campagnolo Record 8-speed shifters

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Twinkieboy, Apr 8, 2005.

  1. Twinkieboy

    Twinkieboy Guest

    I have a pair of Campagnolo Record 8-speed shifters. Still mounted on
    old bars. Have seen lots of use, but still in working order (some
    scratches etc). Asking $75 (plus shipping).

    Twinkieboy

    Tags:

  2. I will take them for $75. Let me know how you want to handle payment
    and how much is shipping to 90405 (cheapest method possible please).
    Thanks, Guy.