rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Campy Record 1" threaded headset, vintage?

Started by Darrell · · Last activity · 2 posts · 325 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
20 October 2006
Last activity
20 October 2006
Original author
Darrell
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
325
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Campy Record 1" threaded headset, older model with ball bearings in
    keeper (not sealed bearings). Good condition. Came in a box of parts
    I ran across, so I can't vouch for it's usage. Appears to be in good,
    clean condition.

    $25 plus shipping

  2. SOLD.

    Darrell said:

    Campy Record 1" threaded headset, older model with ball bearings in
    keeper (not sealed bearings). Good condition. Came in a box of parts
    I ran across, so I can't vouch for it's usage. Appears to be in good,
    clean condition.

    $25 plus shipping

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.