FS: Cannondale EX Triple Crankset

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Doug, May 2, 2004.

  1. Doug

    Doug Guest

    172.5; 52-42-30; black finish
    Never mounted; Uses Shimano splined [Octalink] BB
    US$ 60, Shipped
    Checks or MO's
    Picture available.

    Questions to: 200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com
    --
    Doug Goodwin
    YMMV

    The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold it is from
    looking out a kitchen window. You have to dress up, get out training and
    when you come back, you then know how cold it is.
    --Sean Kelly

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 5/2/04 3:16 PM, in article [email protected],
    "Doug" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > 172.5; 52-42-30; black finish
    > Never mounted; Uses Shimano splined [Octalink] BB
    > US$ 60, Shipped
    > Checks or MO's
    > Picture available.
    >
    > Questions to: 200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com

    I would think after 8 MONTHS of trying to sell these here its time for