Triathlon · Public discussion

FS: Computrainer/netathlon

Started by Dave · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,367 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
14 January 2004
Last activity
14 January 2004
Original author
Dave
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,367
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am considering selling my Computrainer and Netathlon internet s/w

    As a bundle. I am looking to upgrade to a velotron. I have owned for a month.

    The computrainer can be seen at www.computrainer.com

    The Netathlon can be seen at www.fitcentric.com

    What I have is:

    1). Computrainer Pro 3D package

    2). Computrainer Coaching Software

    3). Three extra computrainer spin scan sensors

    4). One extra cadence magnet

    5). Extra 20 foot long Din connector cable

    6). Extra bike quick release

    7). Fitcentric.com Netathlon s/w.

    a). Netahlon 3.0 on Cd rom

    b). 12 courses

    1). Olympic Velodrome - BK2-001

    2). Atlanta 1996 Olympic Bike Course - BK2-002

    3). Lost in Arizona II - BK2-003

    4). Head of Charles Bike - BK2-004

    5). Alpine Train - BK2-005

    6). Kailua Pier Kona Course - BK2-006

    7). Small Town - BK2-007

    8). New England Country Ride - BK2-008

    9). Lunar Bike Mission II - BK2-010

    10). Emire City - BK2-011

    11). Eco-Adventure Bike - BK2-016

    12). Sydney 2000 Olympic Tri Bike Course - Bk2-017

    13). Fitcentric.com's UltraCoach 3.0 on CD-ROM

    The cost for all the above is $2000. I would sell the entire package for $1500.

    If you have any interest, please contact me.

    Dave

    [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.