rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

FS: Cont. Ultra 2000, Wire Bead Tire

Started by Al Stoltz · · Last activity · 1 post · 369 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
26 February 2004
Last activity
26 February 2004
Original author
Al Stoltz
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
369
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have 2, both new, never been mounted. Size is 700x28. $35 for both, I'll pay shipping in US. I
    also have two tubes that I'll throw in if you want them - Schraeder valve. Thanks for looking.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.