FS- Continental Grand Prix 3000 Tyres New $85pair



D

DaveB

Guest
GPLama wrote:
> "Sasha" <sashan(nospam)@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>>http://www.turramurracyclery.com.au/default.asp?page=product&ida=17
>>
>>RRP on these tyres is $79.95ea.
>>

>
>
> Wholly hell... RIP that RRP.... end of stock run outs on ProBikeKit saw
> these for what? AUD$23 each? Daveb?
>
> beware - we are all Interweb ninjas when it comes to sourcing cheap cycling
> goods :)
>
>
> cheers,
> GPL
>
>


Yeah $23 each plus $19 delivery from PBK for a total of $75 for the pair
delivered. And my ankle has almost recovered enough to try them out.

DaveB
 

monsterman

New Member
Apr 23, 2005
564
0
0
Code:
GPLama said:
"Sasha" <sashan(nospam)@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> http://www.turramurracyclery.com.au/default.asp?page=product&ida=17
>
> RRP on these tyres is $79.95ea.
>


Wholly hell... RIP that RRP.... end of stock run outs on ProBikeKit saw
these for what? AUD$23 each? Daveb?

beware - we are all Interweb ninjas when it comes to sourcing cheap cycling
goods :)


cheers,
GPL
Code:

Yes - cleared out for $23. You can usually get the new GP 4000 at Probikekit for around $85 a pair. The GP 3000's are complete shite compared to the GP 4000 - I've ridden both in the last 3 months.
 
P

petulance

Guest
GPLama wrote:
> "Sasha" <sashan(nospam)@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>>http://www.turramurracyclery.com.au/default.asp?page=product&ida=17
>>
>>RRP on these tyres is $79.95ea.
>>

>
>
> Wholly hell... RIP that RRP.... end of stock run outs on ProBikeKit saw
> these for what? AUD$23 each? Daveb?
>


Clarence St in Sydney were selling them at $29 a tyre, down from their
usual price of $95 (!!!) a tyre.

They had a lot of GP3000s in Team Telekom colours, but the ones that
sold out first were the other colours.

Hmmm, is magenta that unpopular?

:)
 
S

Sasha

Guest
I have for sale a few sets of brand new Continental Grand Prix 3000 road
Tyres in 700 x 23 Size. Colors available are;

Blue/Black
Red/Black
Yellow/Black
Orange/Black

http://www.turramurracyclery.com.au/default.asp?page=product&ida=17

RRP on these tyres is $79.95ea.

I am selling these tyres for $85.00 for a PAIR. Will only sell in pairs.

Postage is available. Australia wide by regular post is $5.00 or $7.00
express. Can also send registered and insured (recommended) for $7.50.

I will accept Bank Deposit, Paypal or Australia Post Money Order as payment.
Pickup is available in Melbourne.

Email me at sashan(nospam)@alphalink.com.au for more info. Remove (nospam)
to get my real email address.
 

alison_b

New Member
Feb 24, 2005
316
0
0
petulance said:
Clarence St in Sydney were selling them at $29 a tyre, down from their
usual price of $95 (!!!) a tyre.

They had a lot of GP3000s in Team Telekom colours, but the ones that
sold out first were the other colours.

Hmmm, is magenta that unpopular?

:)
oooh... i wonder if they still have them? I want some to match my bike :D

*goes googling to find out*

thanks for the hint!

ali
 
P

petulance

Guest
alison_b wrote:
> petulance Wrote:
>
>>
>>Clarence St in Sydney were selling them at $29 a tyre, down from their
>>usual price of $95 (!!!) a tyre.
>>
>>They had a lot of GP3000s in Team Telekom colours, but the ones that
>>sold out first were the other colours.
>>


> oooh... i wonder if they still have them?


they did when I was there at lunch time on Monday.

I was debating whether to pick up an extra pair as I need to replace the
tyres on my bike (some old Michelin Pro Races , I think) and I have
delusions of grandeur in wanting to get a set of racing wheels ...

Do you know how long the tyres would last in a box? I don't think the
rubber would just disintegrate over time but I'm sure they would degrade
to some extent.


> I want some to match my bike :D


So I take it you have a Pinarello or a Giant?

:)

>
> *goes googling to find out*
>
> thanks for the hint!
>
> ali
>



no probs.
 

alison_b

New Member
Feb 24, 2005
316
0
0
petulance said:
they did when I was there at lunch time on Monday.

I was debating whether to pick up an extra pair as I need to replace the
tyres on my bike (some old Michelin Pro Races , I think) and I have
delusions of grandeur in wanting to get a set of racing wheels ...

Do you know how long the tyres would last in a box? I don't think the
rubber would just disintegrate over time but I'm sure they would degrade
to some extent.


> I want some to match my bike :D


So I take it you have a Pinarello or a Giant?

:)

QUOTE]

It's a Giant... I've been spoilt with an early christmas/birthday pressie :)

They do have them, and I have a mate going through Sydney next week, so *fingers crossed*.

I'm guessing that they would last a pretty long time in the box... not really sure though.

cheers and thanks again,
ali