FS- Continental Grand Prix 3000 Tyres New $85pair

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by GPLama, Dec 4, 2005.

  1. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    Tags:

  2. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    GPLama wrote:
    > "Sasha" <sashan(nospam)@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>http://www.turramurracyclery.com.au/default.asp?page=product&ida=17
    >>
    >>RRP on these tyres is $79.95ea.
    >>

    > Wholly hell... RIP that RRP.... end of stock run outs on ProBikeKit saw
    > these for what? AUD$23 each? Daveb?
    >
    > beware - we are all Interweb ninjas when it comes to sourcing cheap cycling
    > goods :)
    >

    > cheers,
    > GPL

    Yeah $23 each plus $19 delivery from PBK for a total of $75 for the pair
    delivered. And my ankle has almost recovered enough to try them out.

    DaveB

  3. monsterman

    monsterman New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    Code:

    Code:

    Yes - cleared out for $23. You can usually get the new GP 4000 at Probikekit for around $85 a pair. The GP 3000's are complete shite compared to the GP 4000 - I've ridden both in the last 3 months.

  4. petulance

    petulance Guest

    GPLama wrote:
    > "Sasha" <sashan(nospam)@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>http://www.turramurracyclery.com.au/default.asp?page=product&ida=17
    >>
    >>RRP on these tyres is $79.95ea.
    >>

    > Wholly hell... RIP that RRP.... end of stock run outs on ProBikeKit saw
    > these for what? AUD$23 each? Daveb?

    Clarence St in Sydney were selling them at $29 a tyre, down from their
    usual price of $95 (!!!) a tyre.

    They had a lot of GP3000s in Team Telekom colours, but the ones that
    sold out first were the other colours.

    Hmmm, is magenta that unpopular?

    :)

  5. Sasha

    Sasha Guest

    I have for sale a few sets of brand new Continental Grand Prix 3000 road
    Tyres in 700 x 23 Size. Colors available are;

    Blue/Black
    Red/Black
    Yellow/Black
    Orange/Black

    http://www.turramurracyclery.com.au/default.asp?page=product&ida=17

    RRP on these tyres is $79.95ea.

    I am selling these tyres for $85.00 for a PAIR. Will only sell in pairs.

    Postage is available. Australia wide by regular post is $5.00 or $7.00
    express. Can also send registered and insured (recommended) for $7.50.

    I will accept Bank Deposit, Paypal or Australia Post Money Order as payment.
    Pickup is available in Melbourne.

    Email me at sashan(nospam)@alphalink.com.au for more info. Remove (nospam)
    to get my real email address.

  6. alison_b

    alison_b New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2005
    oooh... i wonder if they still have them? I want some to match my bike :D

    *goes googling to find out*

    thanks for the hint!

    ali

  7. petulance

    petulance Guest

    alison_b wrote:
    > petulance Wrote:
    >

    >>Clarence St in Sydney were selling them at $29 a tyre, down from their
    >>usual price of $95 (!!!) a tyre.
    >>
    >>They had a lot of GP3000s in Team Telekom colours, but the ones that
    >>sold out first were the other colours.
    >>

    > oooh... i wonder if they still have them?

    they did when I was there at lunch time on Monday.

    I was debating whether to pick up an extra pair as I need to replace the
    tyres on my bike (some old Michelin Pro Races , I think) and I have
    delusions of grandeur in wanting to get a set of racing wheels ...

    Do you know how long the tyres would last in a box? I don't think the
    rubber would just disintegrate over time but I'm sure they would degrade
    to some extent.

    > I want some to match my bike :D

    So I take it you have a Pinarello or a Giant?

    :)

    > *goes googling to find out*
    >
    > thanks for the hint!
    >
    > ali