FS: Cranks, BBs, Pedals — CAMPY, FSA, CRANK BROS.

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by groupedetete, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. groupedetete

    groupedetete Guest

    Campy Record ProFit Plus pedals. Possibly the best designed pedal in
    the world, the retention system is secure, but easy in and out, and
    lightweight to boot. Used, in good condition. Asking $125 (3 sets
    available)

    Crank Bros. EggBeater pedals. The best off road pedal on the market,
    four sided entry with lateral and rotational float, lightweight and
    durable. New, in box. Asking $90

    FSA Pro Team Issue carbon Crankset, 170 39/53T. This is the crankset
    used by a number fo pro teams looking for the ultimate in lightweight
    and power transfer. Used, good condition. Asking $175

    FSA Platinum ISIS bottom Bracket. 2 New in box, 1 installed, but never
    used. Asking $30 (new), $25 (installed)

    FSA Ultimax Extreme Ti Bottom Bracket. Installed, but never used.

    Campagnolo Chorus alloy crankset, 170mm. Comes with 39/53T and 42/48T
    rings. Used, good condition. Asking $90

    Campagnolo Record 102x68 carbon bb. Slightly used, excellent
    condition. Asking $25

    Tags:

  2. abqhudson

    abqhudson New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2004
    How would anyone purchase any of these items?

  3. Goldy

    Goldy Guest

    On 20 Oct 2004 16:45:59 -0700, groupedetete <[email protected]> wrote:

    What size are the b.b. below?

    Thanks.

    > FSA Platinum ISIS bottom Bracket. 2 New in box, 1 installed, but never
    > used. Asking $30 (new), $25 (installed)

  4. Goldy

    Goldy Guest

    I would like to purchase one of the b.b. below.

    What size are they?

    Goldy