fs: Crossmax UST wheels

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by John Riedel, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. John Riedel

    John Riedel Guest

    excellent condition (near mint) Can throw in some lightly used Hutch.Pythons (Not much use since I
    used Michelins)

    no dents, scratches, etc.

    $450 shipped

    Tags:

  2. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    The rec.bicycles subgroups are described below - please try to post your article to the appropriate
    group. The newsgroups were designed to minimize cross posting, so please take the time to think
    about the most appropriate newsgroup and post your article there. Most postings to rec.bicycles.*
    should not be cross-posted to groups outside of rec.* (alt.* is ok).

    For archives of rec.bicycles.*, you might want to check out http://groups.google.com.

    rec.bicycles.marketplace: Bicycles, components, ancillary equipment and services wanted or for sale,
    reviews of such things, places to buy them, and evaluations of these sources. Not for discussion of
    general engineering, maintenance, or repair -- see rec.bicycles.tech.

    rec.bicycles.tech: Techniques of engineering, construction, maintenance and repair of bicycles and
    ancillary equipment. Not for products or services offered or wanted -- see rec.bicycles.marketplace.

    rec.bicycles.rides: Discussions of tours and training or commuting routes. Not for discussion of
    general riding techniques -- see rec.bicycles.misc. Not for products or services offered or wanted
    -- see rec.bicycles.marketplace.

    rec.bicycles.soc: Social issues, cycling transportation advocacy, laws, conduct of riders and
    drivers; road hazards such as potholes, dogs, and sociopaths. Not for products or services offered
    or wanted -- see rec.bicycles.marketplace.

    rec.bicycles.racing: Race results, racing techniques, rules, and organizations. Not racing equipment
    -- see rec.bicycles.marketplace or rec.bicycles.tech.

    rec.bicycles.misc: General riding techniques, rider physiology, injuries and treatment, diets, and
    other cycling topics. Not for products or services offered or wanted -- see
    rec.bicycles.marketplace.

    rec.bicycles.off-road: This group is moderated. Discussion of riding on unimproved roads, gravel,
    dirt, grass, sand, single track or 4x4 roads. Also, discussion of environmental issues related to
    mountain biking, trail issues, backcountry travel, how to handle conditions (technically and
    evo-sensitively), off-road magazines and other media. This newsgroup is currently dead; use
    alt.mountain-bike instead.

    alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent: Discussion of recumbent bikes.

    alt.mountain-bike: Discussion of mountain bikes and mountain biking.

    http://www.gazzetta.it/Gazzetta%20dello%20Sport/Foto%20Hermes/2002/05-Maggio
    /11/LA_FOTO_CICLO.jpg?eomid=3.0.641284762

    "John Riedel" <$%[email protected]
    > excellent condition (near peppermint) Can throw in some lightly used Hutch.Piethons (Not much use
    > since I used Michelins)
    >
    > no dents, scratches, etc.
    >
    > $950 shipped

  3. John Riedel