FS: Custom Angletech Tour Easy EX (size XL)

Scott

Guest
Custom Tour Easy Angletech (EX size XL)
--------------------

Well, I've decided to go back to the world of SWB. I love
the handling and all of my TE, but the SWB will work
better for me, especially as my commuting buses now have
bike racks.

This black Tour Easy is a sweet, custom deal with many up
grades and accessories. All told, I've got about $4k
invested. The bike has about 1,300 miles on it and was
purchased last year in Nov. The only down side is that I
fell once, so the fairing is scratched, and the seat frame
and rear dr. have small, not very noticeable scratches, too.
The rest of the bike is clean. On the plus side, this is
what you get!

Tinted Super Zzipper fairing and mounts (suitable for full
body sock); tinting helps tone down the scratches Tail Sok
and mounting hardware (tent pole version) XT rear dr. 445
front dr. Dura Ace barend shifters Two water bottle cages
Adjustable stem

Brakes: Avid Ball bearing rear disc Avid Arch Rival front
Avid 7 Speed dial levers

Velocity Aeroheat rims on Ritchy sealed pro hubs Ritchy WCS
Lifetime Headset Suntour Superb cranks (170) with 24/38/48
rings Philwood stainless bottom bracket Sram chain Frame and
Handlebar bags Rear rack Planet Bike fenders Cyclestar
mirror Single leg kickstand (for light weight) AND ESGE
double leg stand! Easy Rider underseat pannier rack Easy
Rider Lloooongg panniers

Currently the bike is fitted with Schwalbe Marathons, but
I'll include a hardly used Ritchy Tomslick rear, Vredestein
Monte Carlo slick front, and an unused, folding rear tire as
a spare for touring. I'll also include some basic platform
pedals and toe clips.

Add water bottles, a pump, your basic tools, and this is
set to tour!

I'm asking $2800 for the whole deal or $2600 for the bike
without the underseat panniers and rack, which I can sell
separately. It kind of breaks my heart to sell it, but this
is not the right bike for me at this time. I'd like to send
it to a good home, but her new owner will need to be tall.
I'd really rather not deal with packing and shipping, but if
absolutely required, purchaser can pay for all this to be
done by my LBS. I can, however, deliver or meet halfway
within a large radius of central and southern California.
(I'd drive a few hours to meet someone). I've attached a
link to pictures of me and the bike heading out on a tour.
I'll be adding detail photos soon.

Cheers,

Scott email: [email protected]

http://community.webshots.com/album/128337608eIfSEH

Ah, check the title of this posting. Also, the top of the
posting on ebay mentions make, model, year, size, etc. As
noted: XL--suitable for X-seams 44--48 inches.

Cheers,

Scott

m17.aol.com>...