FS: Custom Built Merlin.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Killer John, Mar 15, 2003.

  1. Killer John

    Killer John Guest

    14.5" merlin frame, poished alu. XTR rear mech, HOPE C2 rear disc XT hubs on Mavic D521 Single guage
    spokes. Kona DH stem, X-lite dh bars, Judy Race
    (15) DMR v8 peddles. £ Offers.. Wirral.

    Got a car now so, it gotta go.

    Contact me at [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    "Killer John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > 14.5" merlin frame, poished alu. XTR rear mech, HOPE C2 rear disc XT hubs
    on
    > Mavic D521 Single guage spokes. Kona DH stem, X-lite dh bars, Judy Race
    > (2001) DMR v8 peddles. £ Offers.. Wirral.
    >
    > Got a car now so, it gotta go.

    I have a car too, but I'd not get rid of my Mtn Bike. My car won't go on the Mtn Bike Trails I ride

    > Contact me at [email protected]

  3. Killer John

    Killer John Guest

    "Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Killer John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > 14.5" merlin frame, poished alu. XTR rear mech, HOPE C2 rear disc XT
    hubs
    > on
    > > Mavic D521 Single guage spokes. Kona DH stem, X-lite dh bars, Judy Race
    > > (2001) DMR v8 peddles. £ Offers.. Wirral.
    > >
    > > Got a car now so, it gotta go.
    >
    > I have a car too, but I'd not get rid of my Mtn Bike. My car won't go on the Mtn Bike
    > Trails I ride
    >

    > > Contact me at [email protected]

    I need the money to pay for F£$King insurance which is costing silly money these days.