FS - Cyclecraft

Vernon Levy

Guest
Owing to a brain fart I'd previously listed Cyclecraft as Roadcraft and wondered why I only got one
response :) ( It turned out that the chap wanted Roadcraft as he already had Cyclecraft)

I'll repeat the sales pitch - one mint copy £7 inc post to the first person to get an email to
vernon dot levy at mad dot scientist dot com

It's a good read and covers a wide range of issues that address the preservtion of the health and
wellbeing of cyclists.

cheers

Vernon in Leeds

"vernon levy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Owing to a brain fart I'd previously listed Cyclecraft as Roadcraft and wondered why I only got
> one response :) ( It turned out that the chap wanted Roadcraft as he already had Cyclecraft)

speaking of that, could you *please* contact me as I still haven't received the refunded money and
you have not replied to my email follow-ups. In case you simply aren't receiving them, can you
confirm the address that you sent the refund to. Please use the emial address that you were
originally corresponding with or, if you have lost that, wibble at pog dot org dot uk

best wishes james