FS - Cyclecraft

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Vernon Levy, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Vernon Levy

    Vernon Levy Guest

    Owing to a brain fart I'd previously listed Cyclecraft as Roadcraft and wondered why I only got one
    response :) ( It turned out that the chap wanted Roadcraft as he already had Cyclecraft)

    I'll repeat the sales pitch - one mint copy £7 inc post to the first person to get an email to
    vernon dot levy at mad dot scientist dot com

    It's a good read and covers a wide range of issues that address the preservtion of the health and
    wellbeing of cyclists.

    cheers

    Vernon in Leeds

    Tags:

  2. Vernon Levy

    Vernon Levy Guest

    Sold in 10 mins.

  3. James

    James Guest

    "vernon levy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Owing to a brain fart I'd previously listed Cyclecraft as Roadcraft and wondered why I only got
    > one response :) ( It turned out that the chap wanted Roadcraft as he already had Cyclecraft)

    speaking of that, could you *please* contact me as I still haven't received the refunded money and
    you have not replied to my email follow-ups. In case you simply aren't receiving them, can you
    confirm the address that you sent the refund to. Please use the emial address that you were
    originally corresponding with or, if you have lost that, wibble at pog dot org dot uk

    best wishes james