fs: d/a 9 spd 53/39 ringset - $20 shipped

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by IFOhio, Mar 28, 2006.

  1. IFOhio

    IFOhio Guest

    2 sets from cyclocross cranksets that I had changed out.
    1 set never used, 2nd set has maybe 100 miles if that.

    $20 for each set shipped.

    Tags:

  2. artyarar

    artyarar New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2004
    I'll take a set, preferably the new one if no ones beat me to it. Email me at artyarar at yahoo dot com and we'll work out the details. Thanks.

  3. IFOhio

    IFOhio Guest

    SOLD

    news:%[email protected]