Cycling Forums Classifieds · Public discussion

FS: DiamondBack Podium Six / Podium 6 Frameset

Started by Downshift · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,454 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Forums Classifieds
Published
26 March 2011
Last activity
26 March 2011
Original author
Downshift
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,454
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi everyone,

    I bought a DiamondBack Podium Six and the Frame is a 54cm which for me is one size too big.
    I've only rode the bike for a little over 20 miles, enough to figure out the fit wasn't right for me.

    I bought a smaller frame and I'm having the components swapped.

    I'd like to sell the frame for $900.00 and prefer local pick up only.

    I can drive anywhere here in So. California and can drive up the coast or 5 fwy as far as San Jose area.

    Here is the link to their website:
    diamondback.compodium 6 11

    Please PM me if you are interested.

    -Josh

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.