FS: Dura Ace 7800 parts or whole groupset .. NEW

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Bongo, Feb 20, 2006.

  1. Bongo

    Bongo Guest

    Hey all,

    Wanna get rid of this ASAP. More than happy with my Ultegra.

    Will sell separately ($AUD):

    Shifters 500 with cables
    Brakes 300
    Cranks 400
    B/B 50 English thread
    F/Der 100
    R/Der 200
    Cassette 200

    Or do the lot for $AUD 1500.

    Contact me at bongo444 at hotmail

    Cheers

    Tags:

  2. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    ASAP? Then a few tips.. Crank length. Cassette gearing.

    We all saw them for _much_ cheaper on probikekit.com a few months back when they had a sale on.. didnt pick this up for $1300 back then and are looking to make a quick $200? :)

  3. Bongo

    Bongo Guest

    Good point ... was given as a pressie and bought at that time from
    probikekit but did cost another $200 to import so no money would be made by
    anyone.

    I am, in fact, giving the money back to my benefactor.

    Anything over $1500 is my present. Is that the wrong thing to do?

    Crank length is 172.5
    Cassette 23-12

    Cheers

    Marc

  4. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    Bongo wrote:
    > Good point ... was given as a pressie and bought at that time from
    > probikekit but did cost another $200 to import so no money would be made by
    > anyone.
    >
    > I am, in fact, giving the money back to my benefactor.
    >
    > Anything over $1500 is my present. Is that the wrong thing to do?
    >
    > Crank length is 172.5
    > Cassette 23-12

    9sp or 10sp? :)

  5. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    wowa missed that one, there is a few $100 -+ right there! :)

  6. Bongo

    Bongo Guest

    10 Speed

  7. Steve

    Steve Guest

    > We all saw them for _much_ cheaper on probikekit.com a few months back
    > when they had a sale on.. didnt pick this up for $1300 back then and
    > are looking to make a quick $200? :)
    >

    > --
    > gplama

    Coles have a Special on Tip Top bread but they are all sold out ...I think
    I'll drive out to Woolworth & see if they'll pricematch!!

    Steve
    Ideal