FS Durace 7speed freehub

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Colin Campbell, May 19, 2004.

  1. I have a used durace 7 speed freehub in great condition.
    It came on a hub that I bought from the southern U.S. It hasn't experienced a
    canadian winter.
    $5.00 plus shipping.

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    >I have a used durace 7 speed freehub in great condition.
    >It came on a hub that I bought from the southern U.S. It hasn't experienced a
    >canadian winter.
    >$5.00 plus shipping.

    This doesn't make sense to me. A freehub is a type of hub, so how could
    it have come on a hub you bought? Are you selling the freehub body or
    do you have a freewheel?
    Alex

  3. daveornee

    daveornee Guest

    Colin Campbell wrote:
    > I have a used durace 7 speed freehub in great condition. It came on a
    > hub that I bought from the southern U.S. It hasn't experienced a
    > canadian winter. $5.00 plus shipping.

    I am interested. How used? What cogs? What is shipping to ZIP 60558?
    What payment do you accept?