FS Durace 7speed freehub

Colin Campbell

Guest
I have a used durace 7 speed freehub in great condition.
It came on a hub that I bought from the southern U.S. It hasn't experienced a
canadian winter.
$5.00 plus shipping.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
>I have a used durace 7 speed freehub in great condition.
>It came on a hub that I bought from the southern U.S. It hasn't experienced a
>canadian winter.
>$5.00 plus shipping.

This doesn't make sense to me. A freehub is a type of hub, so how could
it have come on a hub you bought? Are you selling the freehub body or
do you have a freewheel?
Alex

Colin Campbell wrote:
> I have a used durace 7 speed freehub in great condition. It came on a
> hub that I bought from the southern U.S. It hasn't experienced a
> canadian winter. $5.00 plus shipping.

I am interested. How used? What cogs? What is shipping to ZIP 60558?
What payment do you accept?