FS/FA: 19" Road/race bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A Lee

This bike is for sale for £250 inc. delivery, or you could bid on it on ebay,with a starting price
of £200.if you are interested,just e-mail me.

I'm selling this as I just dont use it anymore.I used it for one season of road racing, and only did
around 500 miles that year.I have since bought a Giant TCR,and expected to use this bike as a
training bike, but it hasnt been out of the garage since I got the TCR. The frame and forks are
531.The seat tube is 18.5" Centre to Centre.The top tube is 20.5".I am 5'7", and this size is
perfect for me. The bars are 40cm Cinnellis,on a 3T quill stem, with a Stronglight headset. The
front and rear mechs are Campag Daytona,with Campag Veloce 9 speed shifters. The front wheel has a
Rigida DP18 semi-deep section rim,laced via 28 bladed spokes to a Hope sealed bearing Radial hub.
The rear wheel has a Campag Atlanta rim,32 spokes onto a Shimano RX100 hub. The chainset is Campag
Veloce,with 53/39 rings,and 170mm cranks.It is virtually new,as are the cassette and chain, as they
have done less than 500 miles Brakes are Shimano RSX dual pivot calipers. The Time ATAC pedals
pictured are not included in the sale,though I may be willing to sell them if you really want them.

Pictures are available at this address: www.darkroom.plus.com/bike/

I live just South of Leicester,collection by the buyer will be OK.I may be able to deliver/meet up
within a 50 mile radius.Any further will have to be via Citylink or Parcelforce. For any questions
or further info, please e-mail me. For bidding on auction go to this page:
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7298&item=3603910903

Thanks Alan ( at ) darkroom.plus.com

--
Change the 'minus' to 'plus' to reply by e-mail. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road Cycling in the
North Midlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.