rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

FS: Fox Gloves Cheap - Check it Out

Started by bikes · · Last activity · 1 post · 567 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
15 February 2004
Last activity
15 February 2004
Original author
bikes
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
567
Views / 30 days
4
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello. I have some new in box gloves of Paw Tector from Fox. I am just trying to get rid of them so
    I can make room for some new items. I will send you a picture if you email and ask for one. Thanks
    for Looking

    I have three different colors, and different sizes. I will list each out.

    Blue: Size 9 (meduim)

    Red: Size 9 (meduim), 9 (meduim), 9 (meduim), 8 (small), 8 (small)

    Black: Size 9 (meduim)

    I'm selling them out at $22.00 this includes shipping. I only use Fed-Ex, and sell only within the
    U.S. If you order more than one, you can save on shipping cost.

    Thanks, Joanna

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.