FS: FREE SHIPPING... Deviate Skull Jerseys - New

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Ground Zero, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Ground Zero

    Ground Zero Guest

    Deviate Skull Jerseys: Quality construction thoughout -
    100% Polyester Euro-Mesh fabric provides excellent
    moisture wicking in a light weight material with an
    antimicrobial finish that resists odors and reduces germs.
    19" hidden pro zipper. Three rear pockets and elastic
    waist band. Beautiful, long lasting colors keep you
    stylin' for many miles.

    Available in Medium (38 chest), Large (40 chest), XL (42
    chest), and XXL (44 chest) sizes

    Only $45.00 (Retail $70.00)

    FREE SHIPPING TO USA ADDRESSES! Shipping to Arizona and
    Texas is $2.00 Shipping to Canada is $8.00 Please email for
    shipping charges to other countries

    Photo of jersey is available at:
    www.gdzer0.com/deviateskulljersey_lg.jpg

    Thanks for looking!

    Stuart Winsor Ground Zero Cycles [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Kent Hoult

    Kent Hoult Guest

    Well, I know Texas keeps threatening to secede from the US,
    I guess they must have done it :)

    > FREE SHIPPING TO USA ADDRESSES! Shipping to Arizona and
    > Texas is $2.00 Shipping to Canada is $8.00 Please email
    > for shipping charges to other countries

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Kent Hoult" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Well, I know Texas keeps threatening to secede from the
    > US, I guess they must have done it :)

    no...they just exported their leader as president

    somewhere in texas there's a village without an idiot...