FS: Fuji Track Pro frameset, 56cm

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Scott, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Scott

    Scott Guest

    '04 model Fuji track pro, 56cm. Frame/fork/headset.

    ridden twice, just like new. Steerer tube uncut.
    $425, shipping included.

    Tags:

  2. brainache

    brainache New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2004
    Do you still have the bike and would you ship it to the uk

    cheers

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    I've received quite a bit of interest in the frameset, some of it from
    local buyers. Won't ship overseas. Sorry.

    brainache wrote:
    > Scott Wrote:
    > > '04 model Fuji track pro, 56cm. Frame/fork/headset.
    > >
    > > ridden twice, just like new. Steerer tube uncut.
    > > $425, shipping included.

    > Do you still have the bike and would you ship it to the uk
    >
    > cheers
    >

    > --
    > brainache

  4. Scott