FS: Gary Fisher Joshua Y

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Longcranks, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Longcranks

Longcranks Guest

Selling for a friend...

It's a dark copper or bronze color, a 1997 model, aluminum and in very good shape. Super clean, even
    the cogs. He babied this thing. Last ridden in the 1998 Nike Masters games. (Don't know what class,
    he was 58 at the time). It's somewhat hard to size, but the rider was 5'9" tall with a 30 inch
    inseam and the bike worked perfect for him. Email me with how you'd like me to measure for you and I
    will. All original everything, exactly as he bought the bike. Full collection of Shimano XT gear.
    Newish Velocioraptor tires. Dual Suspension, Rock Shok Judy XC front fork and I assume the same
    quality level Rock Shok rear spring thing. Comes with a Gary Fisher cyclo computer, seat bag, cages
    and bottles, Shimano (M535 I think) pedals, original manual for the bike and computer, and an extra
    set of slick tires and one knobby tire.

I have an 835kb zip file of pictures for the interested. I'm told this bike sold for $1700 new (in
    it's day, of course). Email me if you are interested or would like to see the pictures.

Tags: