rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Headset, Deore XT 1 1/4" threaded

Started by Norman Flye · · Last activity · 1 post · 142 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
9 December 2005
Last activity
9 December 2005
Original author
Norman Flye
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
142
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Deore XT 1 1/4" threaded headset:

    - New in box
    - complete, including bearings.

    $20.00 + shipping

    Please reply by email. Do not reply to the newsgroup.

    I will accept Paypal, checks or money orders.

    I do not have pictures. At the moment I do not have a digital camera or
    access to one.

    To save time send me your zip code when you reply and I will get you a
    shipping quote.

    Thanks in advance,
    Norm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.