FS: HPVelotechnik

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bentbiker, Apr 24, 2003.

  1. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    Wavey demo model Vivid blue, less than 20 miles on the bike.
    http://www.hpvelotechnik.com/produkte/wavey/index_e.html This bike is a GREAT deal, and will out
    perform a RANS Rocket! This bike was built for true comfort and speed. Seat fits a tremendously wide
    range, and is fully recline able. The rear chain stays are triangulated, and the front boom is
    ovalized for torisional stiffness. FAST and Efficient. The Vivid blue is absolutely stunning. I will
    include for free a full size recumbent seat bag, stem mounted water cage, and pedals with half
    clips. Info at the website, if seriously interested, I can send additional photo's. I prefer to use
    www.paypal.com for payment, i'm premier verified member, and can offer references on the many
    recumbent bikes i've sold. 419 385 5831 First 595.00 takes it!

    Tags:

  2. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

  3. Mike O'Brien

    Mike O'Brien Guest

    "Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Is the model included with the bike? And is she low mileage also?

    Hello? Becky?

    Regards,

    Mike O'Brien

    War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left...

    ---

  4. Edward Wong

    Edward Wong Guest

    bentbiker <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Wavey demo model Vivid blue, less than 20 miles on the bike.
    > http://www.hpvelotechnik.com/produkte/wavey/index_e.html This bike is a GREAT deal, and will out
    > perform a RANS Rocket! This bike was built for true comfort and speed. Seat fits a tremendously
    > wide range, and is fully recline able. The rear chain stays are triangulated, and the front boom
    > is ovalized for torisional stiffness. FAST and Efficient. The Vivid blue is absolutely stunning. I
    > will include for free a full size recumbent seat bag, stem mounted water cage, and pedals with
    > half clips. Info at the website, if seriously interested, I can send additional photo's. I prefer
    > to use www.paypal.com for payment, i'm premier verified member, and can offer references on the
    > many recumbent bikes i've sold. 419 385 5831 First 595.00 takes it!

    I always felt the Wavey was a "sleeper" since I first seen a picture of it. A poor man's high
    performance SWB and with a suspension fork to boot:)

    Edward Wong Orlando, FL