Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

FS: HPVT streetmachine in central FL

Started by Bo Frazer · · Last activity · 2 posts · 834 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
12 January 2008
Last activity
12 January 2008
Original author
Bo Frazer
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
834
Views / 30 days
11

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am finding that not only am I never on this beautiful machine lately
    (dueentirely to my poor time management), but when I tried to go run
    the uphill causeway to the beach the other day I got chest pains.

    Scary. Depressing. I think I must stick to yoga and brisk walks for
    awhile.

    Still, if I don't sell it, it won't break my heart. Maybe I'll bite
    the bullet and get a stress test and stent someday. I won't take less
    than $1600, which is about what I have in it. It's bright orange, and
    I don't have any recent pix but will get some if there is interest.

    Feel free to email me at [email hidden] for details.

    btw, what has happened to this group? In my newsgroup browsing I am
    used to about a 10% flame war ratio, but it seems to be more like 90%
    around here...

    Peace,
    Bo

  2. Bo Frazer said:

    I am finding that not only am I never on this beautiful machine lately
    (dueentirely to my poor time management), but when I tried to go run
    the uphill causeway to the beach the other day I got chest pains.

    Scary. Depressing. I think I must stick to yoga and brisk walks for
    awhile.

    Still, if I don't sell it, it won't break my heart. Maybe I'll bite
    the bullet and get a stress test and stent someday. I won't take less
    than $1600, which is about what I have in it. It's bright orange, and
    I don't have any recent pix but will get some if there is interest.

    Feel free to email me at [email hidden] for details.


    Well, there are people who have returned to cycling after heart attacks
    and/or major cardiovascular surgery, so consider keeping the bike.

    The other alternative is a trike with very low gears, IF you have the
    self discipline to NOT push hard.

    Quoted message said:


    btw, what has happened to this group? In my newsgroup browsing I am
    used to about a 10% flame war ratio, but it seems to be more like 90%
    around here...

    Too many recumbent riders can not stand the slightest unpleasantness, so
    instead of posting more on-topic content and ignoring the off-topic
    stuff, they ran off to a nanny forum, where the moderators stifle any
    life that comes up in discussion.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia

    POST FREE OR DIE!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.