FS: HPVT streetmachine in central FL

Bo Frazer

Guest
I am finding that not only am I never on this beautiful machine lately
(dueentirely to my poor time management), but when I tried to go run
the uphill causeway to the beach the other day I got chest pains.

Scary. Depressing. I think I must stick to yoga and brisk walks for
awhile.

Still, if I don't sell it, it won't break my heart. Maybe I'll bite
the bullet and get a stress test and stent someday. I won't take less
than $1600, which is about what I have in it. It's bright orange, and
I don't have any recent pix but will get some if there is interest.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] for details.

btw, what has happened to this group? In my newsgroup browsing I am
used to about a 10% flame war ratio, but it seems to be more like 90%
around here...

Peace,
Bo

Bo Frazer wrote:
> I am finding that not only am I never on this beautiful machine lately
> (dueentirely to my poor time management), but when I tried to go run
> the uphill causeway to the beach the other day I got chest pains.
>
> Scary. Depressing. I think I must stick to yoga and brisk walks for
> awhile.
>
> Still, if I don't sell it, it won't break my heart. Maybe I'll bite
> the bullet and get a stress test and stent someday. I won't take less
> than $1600, which is about what I have in it. It's bright orange, and
> I don't have any recent pix but will get some if there is interest.
>
> Feel free to email me at [email protected] for details.

Well, there are people who have returned to cycling after heart attacks
and/or major cardiovascular surgery, so consider keeping the bike.

The other alternative is a trike with very low gears, IF you have the
self discipline to NOT push hard.

> btw, what has happened to this group? In my newsgroup browsing I am
> used to about a 10% flame war ratio, but it seems to be more like 90%
> around here...

Too many recumbent riders can not stand the slightest unpleasantness, so
instead of posting more on-topic content and ignoring the off-topic
stuff, they ran off to a nanny forum, where the moderators stifle any
life that comes up in discussion.

POST FREE OR DIE!