FS: Interest in over-hyped sport.

Roger Hunter

Guest
For sale:

Titanium framed, carbon fibre trimmed, interest in fast-diminishing sport where participants invest
heavily in weird and unproven equipment, gross and semi-pornographic clothing styles (but
tastefully done, E de S) and highly dubious 'supplementation aids'. Included in sale will be
residual media rights (will *somebody* pleeese take these?), all race director rights to dodgy
courses with poor safety standards, and financing rights to a crumbling (or is that fracturing,
Spinergy?) equipment industry.

Everything is going - fast - so make me an offer NOW before you have to crawl back to rec.running,
cycling or swimming and explain why you've wasted a goodly portion of your athletic career as a
gaudy and silly 'triathlete'.

Roger Hunter <[email protected]> wrote:
>Titanium framed, carbon fibre trimmed, interest in fast-diminishing sport where participants invest
>heavily in weird and unproven equipment, gross and semi-pornographic clothing styles (but
>tastefully done, E de S) and highly dubious 'supplementation aids'. Included in sale will be
>residual media rights (will *somebody* pleeese take these?), all race director rights to dodgy
>courses with poor safety standards, and financing rights to a crumbling (or is that fracturing,
>Spinergy?) equipment industry.

Semi-pornographic? I guess he never saw Bay to Breakers. (www.baretobreakers.com)

You can do better than this, Rogo.

--