FS: Interest in over-hyped sport.

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Roger Hunter, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    For sale:

    Titanium framed, carbon fibre trimmed, interest in fast-diminishing sport where participants invest
    heavily in weird and unproven equipment, gross and semi-pornographic clothing styles (but
    tastefully done, E de S) and highly dubious 'supplementation aids'. Included in sale will be
    residual media rights (will *somebody* pleeese take these?), all race director rights to dodgy
    courses with poor safety standards, and financing rights to a crumbling (or is that fracturing,
    Spinergy?) equipment industry.

    Everything is going - fast - so make me an offer NOW before you have to crawl back to rec.running,
    cycling or swimming and explain why you've wasted a goodly portion of your athletic career as a
    gaudy and silly 'triathlete'.

    Tags:

  2. Roger Hunter <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Titanium framed, carbon fibre trimmed, interest in fast-diminishing sport where participants invest
    >heavily in weird and unproven equipment, gross and semi-pornographic clothing styles (but
    >tastefully done, E de S) and highly dubious 'supplementation aids'. Included in sale will be
    >residual media rights (will *somebody* pleeese take these?), all race director rights to dodgy
    >courses with poor safety standards, and financing rights to a crumbling (or is that fracturing,
    >Spinergy?) equipment industry.

    Semi-pornographic? I guess he never saw Bay to Breakers. (www.baretobreakers.com)

    You can do better than this, Rogo.

    --