FS: Interloc Racing "Cafam" Cantilevers.

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Doug, Sep 11, 2005.

  1. Doug

    Doug Guest

    Lightweight forged cantilever brake for cross and touring. Includes Kool
    Stop ThinLine Brake Shoes (standard black). Installed and used for
    approximately 3 hours of riding time. All hardware included.

    http://store.interlocracing.com/cacabr.html

    $80 for set -- front and rear, and I'll cover shipping via USPS to lower 48!

    djg[at]nycap[dot]rr[dot]com

    Tags:

  2. Doug wrote:
    > Lightweight forged cantilever brake for cross and touring. Includes Kool
    > Stop ThinLine Brake Shoes (standard black). Installed and used for
    > approximately 3 hours of riding time. All hardware included.
    >
    > http://store.interlocracing.com/cacabr.html
    >
    > $80 for set -- front and rear, and I'll cover shipping via USPS to lower 48!
    >
    > djg[at]nycap[dot]rr[dot]com

    And yer selling them -Why? After 3 hrs? Bike shops that 'may' buy them
    want to know.

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Doug wrote:
    > > Lightweight forged cantilever brake for cross and touring. Includes Kool
    > > Stop ThinLine Brake Shoes (standard black). Installed and used for
    > > approximately 3 hours of riding time. All hardware included.
    > >
    > > http://store.interlocracing.com/cacabr.html
    > >
    > > $80 for set -- front and rear, and I'll cover shipping via USPS to lower 48!
    > >
    > > djg[at]nycap[dot]rr[dot]com

    > And yer selling them -Why? After 3 hrs? Bike shops that 'may' buy them
    > want to know.

    Wouldn't a better question be why he's selling them for $30 more than
    the new set at the web store he's referencing for the photo? Shipping
    included, sure, but....

    Just a whiner,

  4. Ryan Cousineau wrote:

    > Wouldn't a better question be why he's selling them for $30 more than
    > the new set at the web store he's referencing for the photo? Shipping
    > included, sure, but....
    >
    > Just a whiner,

    Nice try...$50 per set, for one wheel...a little knowledge is a
    dangerous thing. His info to me was very useful and I won't be ordering
    any.

  5. > His info to me was very useful and I won't be ordering
    > any.

    care to share?

  6. Doug

    Doug Guest

    Thanks!

    I prefer my Avids. I like the feel and finish better. I also think that
    the IRDs are overpriced at $100 for front and rear, but that is merely my
    opinion, and my opinion is altogether irrelevant to your question.

    Ryan Cousineau spouted out of his ass:

  7. [email protected] wrote:
    > > His info to me was very useful and I won't be ordering
    > > any.

    > care to share?

    Doug may.......

  8. Doug