FS: Interloc Racing "Cafam" Cantilevers.

Doug

Guest
Lightweight forged cantilever brake for cross and touring. Includes Kool
Stop ThinLine Brake Shoes (standard black). Installed and used for
approximately 3 hours of riding time. All hardware included.

http://store.interlocracing.com/cacabr.html

$80 for set -- front and rear, and I'll cover shipping via USPS to lower 48!

djg[at]nycap[dot]rr[dot]com

Doug wrote:
> Lightweight forged cantilever brake for cross and touring. Includes Kool
> Stop ThinLine Brake Shoes (standard black). Installed and used for
> approximately 3 hours of riding time. All hardware included.
>
> http://store.interlocracing.com/cacabr.html
>
> $80 for set -- front and rear, and I'll cover shipping via USPS to lower 48!
>
> djg[at]nycap[dot]rr[dot]com

And yer selling them -Why? After 3 hrs? Bike shops that 'may' buy them
want to know.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Doug wrote:
> > Lightweight forged cantilever brake for cross and touring. Includes Kool
> > Stop ThinLine Brake Shoes (standard black). Installed and used for
> > approximately 3 hours of riding time. All hardware included.
> >
> > http://store.interlocracing.com/cacabr.html
> >
> > $80 for set -- front and rear, and I'll cover shipping via USPS to lower 48!
> >
> > djg[at]nycap[dot]rr[dot]com

> And yer selling them -Why? After 3 hrs? Bike shops that 'may' buy them
> want to know.

Wouldn't a better question be why he's selling them for $30 more than
the new set at the web store he's referencing for the photo? Shipping
included, sure, but....

Just a whiner,

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

> Wouldn't a better question be why he's selling them for $30 more than
> the new set at the web store he's referencing for the photo? Shipping
> included, sure, but....
>
> Just a whiner,

Nice try...$50 per set, for one wheel...a little knowledge is a
dangerous thing. His info to me was very useful and I won't be ordering
any.

Thanks!

I prefer my Avids. I like the feel and finish better. I also think that
the IRDs are overpriced at $100 for front and rear, but that is merely my
opinion, and my opinion is altogether irrelevant to your question.

Ryan Cousineau spouted out of his ass:

[email protected] wrote:
> > His info to me was very useful and I won't be ordering
> > any.

> care to share?

Doug may.......

These are no longer available.