FS: karrimor & altura panniers

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Petea, Feb 2, 2003.

  1. Petea

    Petea Guest

    following for sale if anyone interested ?

    Karrimor cotton duck panniers (x4). Cost £150, sell for £40. Karrimor 'camdale' barbag (blue). Cost
    £35, sell for £15. Altura Orkney panniers (x2)(rear, black colour). Cost £65. unused, sell for £35.

    If anyone interested, email me back.

    Pete A.

    Tags:

  2. dave wood

    dave wood New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2003

  3. dave wood

    dave wood New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2003
    Are the Orkney Panniers still for sale? ANd are they the 35 litre capacity ones?
    Are they the lates range, which I think are grey rather than black. (The current Skye range are black).

  4. Try Ortlieb panniers - waterproof !