FS: Ksyrium Elite Wheelsets from Mavic Netrual Support

Mavic Ksyrium Elite M10 (Shimano) Wheelsets for $350

All-around smooth and fast race/training wheelset, black finish,
stainless steel spokes.

Used by Mavic Neutral Support during 2004 season at races such as Tour
de Georgia, USPRO Championships, and San Francisco Gran Prix.

Great condition, very low miles, some scratches/scrapes, due to
transport.

Checked for true and integrity.

Include skewers and tires (Michelin Pro Race or Hutchinson Fusion Comp,
no choice, but matched)

We accept VISA/MasterCard or money order/check

UPS Ground Shipping
Please e-mail or call 978-469-8427 to arrange payment and shipping

Tom Kunich

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Mavic Ksyrium Elite M10 (Shimano) Wheelsets for $350
>
> All-around smooth and fast race/training wheelset, black finish,
> stainless steel spokes.
>
> Used by Mavic Neutral Support during 2004 season at races such as Tour
> de Georgia, USPRO Championships, and San Francisco Gran Prix.
>
> Great condition, very low miles, some scratches/scrapes, due to
> transport.
>
> Checked for true and integrity.
>
> Include skewers and tires (Michelin Pro Race or Hutchinson Fusion Comp,
> no choice, but matched)
>
> We accept VISA/MasterCard or money order/check
>
> UPS Ground Shipping
> Please e-mail or call 978-469-8427 to arrange payment and shipping

Note: These wheels apparently come in Shimano compatible freehub only. They
ARE enough better than good custom wheels that I can tell the difference in
the ride. They have slightly more cross wind wobble than box section rims
but they are LIGHT. I like the set I bought and recommend Alex.