FS: Ksyrium Elite Wheelsets from Mavic Netrual Support

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by [email protected], Dec 6, 2004.

  1. Mavic Ksyrium Elite M10 (Shimano) Wheelsets for $350

    All-around smooth and fast race/training wheelset, black finish,
    stainless steel spokes.

    Used by Mavic Neutral Support during 2004 season at races such as Tour
    de Georgia, USPRO Championships, and San Francisco Gran Prix.

    Great condition, very low miles, some scratches/scrapes, due to
    transport.

    Checked for true and integrity.

    Include skewers and tires (Michelin Pro Race or Hutchinson Fusion Comp,
    no choice, but matched)

    We accept VISA/MasterCard or money order/check

    UPS Ground Shipping
    Please e-mail or call 978-469-8427 to arrange payment and shipping

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Mavic Ksyrium Elite M10 (Shimano) Wheelsets for $350
    >
    > All-around smooth and fast race/training wheelset, black finish,
    > stainless steel spokes.
    >
    > Used by Mavic Neutral Support during 2004 season at races such as Tour
    > de Georgia, USPRO Championships, and San Francisco Gran Prix.
    >
    > Great condition, very low miles, some scratches/scrapes, due to
    > transport.
    >
    > Checked for true and integrity.
    >
    > Include skewers and tires (Michelin Pro Race or Hutchinson Fusion Comp,
    > no choice, but matched)
    >
    > We accept VISA/MasterCard or money order/check
    >
    > UPS Ground Shipping
    > Please e-mail or call 978-469-8427 to arrange payment and shipping

    Note: These wheels apparently come in Shimano compatible freehub only. They
    ARE enough better than good custom wheels that I can tell the difference in
    the ride. They have slightly more cross wind wobble than box section rims
    but they are LIGHT. I like the set I bought and recommend Alex.