FS: Large 2002 Strada\Corsa

joubes

New Member
Oct 1, 2003
2002 Bacchetta Strada For Sale – Large Size – Upgrades include – M5 Carbon Fiber Seat – Bacchetta “One for All” bag – SRAM PC-69 chain – New Stelvio Schwalbe tires with only about 100 miles on them – HP Velotechnik Chainring guard.

Reason for Selling – Need the money and won’t be riding too much this season

Price is $1500 firm. Would prefer to sell locally and I will drive within 100 miles of Atlanta for delivery, otherwise buyer will pay shipping. I can also accept credit card payments through PayPal for a 3% surcharge.

If interested please email – joubes”at”bellsouth.net

See pictures at

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/148/148667/folders/144447/1023189Strada1.JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/148/148667/folders/144447/1023191strada2.JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/148/148667/folders/144447/1023192strada3.JPG

Are you interested in selling the roller???

Originally posted by joubes
[...]

No, I'm keeping the trainer for now.

BTW - It was pointed out to me that I am not allowed to charge a fee for accepting PayPal payments, so that charge will be dropped.

Originally posted by franksapper

joubes wrote:
> franksapper wrote:
> > Are you interested in selling the roller???
>
> No, I'm keeping the trainer for now.
>
> BTW - It was pointed out to me that I am not allowed to
> charge a fee for accepting PayPal payments, so that charge
> will be dropped.

I could be wrong...but that's only for selling on Ebay. Ebay
has a policy that states that if you accept Paypal for
auction payment, you cannot charge a surcharge for using
Paypal. But there's no such restriction that I could find
(with a quick read of the Paypal help screens) if you Paypal
outside of an auction. On another site I look at, Astromart,
I see that statement all the time..."Paypal + 3%".

For whatever that's worth....($45).

I'm sure If I'm wrong...someone will point out the
specific rule.

rr

Opps...I was wrong. Upon further research...turns out there
IS a Paypal policy.

Sorry 'bout that.

rr

Randy Rhine wrote:

> joubes wrote:
>
>> franksapper wrote:
>> > Are you interested in selling the roller???
>>
>> No, I'm keeping the trainer for now.
>>
>> BTW - It was pointed out to me that I am not allowed to
>> charge a fee for accepting PayPal payments, so that
>> charge will be dropped.
>>

> I could be wrong...but that's only for selling on Ebay.
> Ebay has a policy that states that if you accept Paypal
> for auction payment, you cannot charge a surcharge for
> using Paypal. But there's no such restriction that I
> could find (with a quick read of the Paypal help screens)
> if you Paypal outside of an auction. On another site I
> look at, Astromart, I see that statement all the
> time..."Paypal + 3%".
>
> For whatever that's worth....($45).
>
> I'm sure If I'm wrong...someone will point out the
> specific rule.
>
> rr

Bike has been sold - Thanks

[...]

Is this bike still for sale and how close are you to Cumming, Ga. Thanks