FS: Large 2002 Strada\Corsa

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by joubes, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. joubes

    joubes New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2003
    2002 Bacchetta Strada For Sale – Large Size – Upgrades include – M5 Carbon Fiber Seat – Bacchetta “One for All” bag – SRAM PC-69 chain – New Stelvio Schwalbe tires with only about 100 miles on them – HP Velotechnik Chainring guard.

    Reason for Selling – Need the money and won’t be riding too much this season

    Price is $1500 firm. Would prefer to sell locally and I will drive within 100 miles of Atlanta for delivery, otherwise buyer will pay shipping. I can also accept credit card payments through PayPal for a 3% surcharge.

    If interested please email – joubes”at”bellsouth.net

    See pictures at

    http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/148/148667/folders/144447/1023189Strada1.JPG

    http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/148/148667/folders/144447/1023191strada2.JPG

    http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/148/148667/folders/144447/1023192strada3.JPG

    Tags:

  2. franksapper

    franksapper New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2003
    Are you interested in selling the roller???

  3. joubes

    joubes New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2003
    No, I'm keeping the trainer for now.

    BTW - It was pointed out to me that I am not allowed to charge a fee for accepting PayPal payments, so that charge will be dropped.

  4. Randy Rhine

    Randy Rhine Guest

    joubes wrote:
    > franksapper wrote:
    > > Are you interested in selling the roller???
    >
    > No, I'm keeping the trainer for now.
    >
    > BTW - It was pointed out to me that I am not allowed to
    > charge a fee for accepting PayPal payments, so that charge
    > will be dropped.

    I could be wrong...but that's only for selling on Ebay. Ebay
    has a policy that states that if you accept Paypal for
    auction payment, you cannot charge a surcharge for using
    Paypal. But there's no such restriction that I could find
    (with a quick read of the Paypal help screens) if you Paypal
    outside of an auction. On another site I look at, Astromart,
    I see that statement all the time..."Paypal + 3%".

    For whatever that's worth....($45).

    I'm sure If I'm wrong...someone will point out the
    specific rule.

    rr

  5. Randy Rhine

    Randy Rhine Guest

    Opps...I was wrong. Upon further research...turns out there
    IS a Paypal policy.

    Sorry 'bout that.

    rr

    Randy Rhine wrote:

    > joubes wrote:
    >
    >> franksapper wrote:
    >> > Are you interested in selling the roller???
    >>
    >> No, I'm keeping the trainer for now.
    >>
    >> BTW - It was pointed out to me that I am not allowed to
    >> charge a fee for accepting PayPal payments, so that
    >> charge will be dropped.
    >>

    > I could be wrong...but that's only for selling on Ebay.
    > Ebay has a policy that states that if you accept Paypal
    > for auction payment, you cannot charge a surcharge for
    > using Paypal. But there's no such restriction that I
    > could find (with a quick read of the Paypal help screens)
    > if you Paypal outside of an auction. On another site I
    > look at, Astromart, I see that statement all the
    > time..."Paypal + 3%".
    >
    > For whatever that's worth....($45).
    >
    > I'm sure If I'm wrong...someone will point out the
    > specific rule.
    >
    > rr

  6. joubes

    joubes New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2003
    Bike has been sold - Thanks

  7. dquire

    dquire New Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2004
    Is this bike still for sale and how close are you to Cumming, Ga. Thanks