FS: Lightning P-38 Large

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Joeg, May 14, 2003.

  1. Joeg

    Joeg Guest

    Lightning P-38, Large frame with XLarge seat (the top of the large seat hit my neck in a funny
    place, so we substituted a larger seat, which works great). See lightningbikes.com for description.

    White frame, Less than 1000 miles, XT rear derailleur, SRAM chain, 105 triple crank up front (53,
    42, 30), 170mm cranks, 105 front derailleur, Dura-Ace bar-end shifters, Lightning brake levers
    (Tektro levers bent in vise ), rear wheel: Sun Venus rim 36 spokes on Deore LX hub, Avocet 700c tire
    or Panaracer Pasela 28c, your choice, front wheel: Sun CR18 36 spokes on Deore hub, Schwalbe City
    Jet or Schwalbe Stelvio 406 tire, your choice.

    Lightning Zzipper fairing, Lightning seat bag, rack, rear flasher.

    This bike is in the Seattle area. Buyer pays all shipping expenses.

    $1650.00 OBO shipping. Please email [email protected] for more info. Serious
    inquiries only.

    Tags:

  2. Joeg

    Joeg Guest

    I should add there are some scratches on the fairing. They do not impact functionality.

    "JoeG" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Lightning P-38, Large frame with XLarge seat (the top of the large seat
    hit
    > my neck in a funny place, so we substituted a larger seat, which works great). See
    > lightningbikes.com for description.
    >
    > White frame, Less than 1000 miles, XT rear derailleur, SRAM chain, 105 triple crank up front (53,
    > 42, 30), 170mm cranks, 105 front derailleur, Dura-Ace bar-end shifters, Lightning brake levers
    > (Tektro levers bent in vise ), rear wheel: Sun Venus rim 36 spokes on Deore LX hub, Avocet 700c
    > tire or Panaracer Pasela 28c, your choice, front wheel: Sun CR18 36 spokes on Deore hub, Schwalbe
    > City Jet or Schwalbe Stelvio 406 tire, your choice.
    >
    > Lightning Zzipper fairing, Lightning seat bag, rack, rear flasher.
    >
    > This bike is in the Seattle area. Buyer pays all shipping expenses.
    >
    > $1650.00 OBO shipping. Please email [email protected] for more info. Serious
    > inquiries only.

  3. direwolf

    direwolf Guest

    Joe G,

    I have attempted to email you about your P-38 for sale, but the emails all get bounced by your
    server. If it's still for sale, please reply to:

    [email protected]

    Thanks,

    Bobby

    JoeG wrote:

    > I should add there are some scratches on the fairing. They do not impact functionality.
    >
    > "JoeG" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Lightning P-38, Large frame with XLarge seat (the top of the large seat
    > hit
    > > my neck in a funny place, so we substituted a larger seat, which works great). See
    > > lightningbikes.com for description.
    > >
    > > White frame, Less than 1000 miles, XT rear derailleur, SRAM chain, 105 triple crank up front
    > > (53, 42, 30), 170mm cranks, 105 front derailleur, Dura-Ace bar-end shifters, Lightning brake
    > > levers (Tektro levers bent in vise ), rear wheel: Sun Venus rim 36 spokes on Deore LX hub,
    > > Avocet 700c tire or Panaracer Pasela 28c, your choice, front wheel: Sun CR18 36 spokes on Deore
    > > hub, Schwalbe City Jet or Schwalbe Stelvio 406 tire, your choice.
    > >
    > > Lightning Zzipper fairing, Lightning seat bag, rack, rear flasher.
    > >
    > > This bike is in the Seattle area. Buyer pays all shipping expenses.
    > >
    > > $1650.00 OBO shipping. Please email [email protected] for more info. Serious
    > > inquiries only.

  4. Joeg

    Joeg Guest

    sorry, it is sold.