FS: LS Orca Predator Sz. 6.5

Coach Lee

Guest
Long Sleeve Wetsuit: There's a simple reason why Orca wetsuits have won seven triathlon world
championships and will keep winning more. With the Predator Orca have rebuilt the wetsuit from the
ground up - new materials' new panel designs and a whole new definition of fastest.

This is the fastest wetsuit on the market and will save you 2-3 seconds off your 100 time. it was
used three times and is very good condition.

It will fit: 5'7" - 6'1" 145-160 66-73 kgs.

Shipping will be free and all major credit cards accepted. Your price: $195.00 RETAIL-$395.00

Meistro

New Member
Jul 1, 2003
Lee,

If you haven't sold this Orca yet, I'll take it. Please get in touch.

Scott
1-608-845-7880 ext. 24

Originally posted by Coach Lee
Long Sleeve Wetsuit: There's a simple reason why Orca wetsuits have won seven triathlon world
championships and will keep winning more. With the Predator Orca have rebuilt the wetsuit from the
ground up - new materials' new panel designs and a whole new definition of fastest.

This is the fastest wetsuit on the market and will save you 2-3 seconds off your 100 time. it was
used three times and is very good condition.

It will fit: 5'7" - 6'1" 145-160 66-73 kgs.

Shipping will be free and all major credit cards accepted. Your price: $195.00 RETAIL-$395.00

Coach Lee

Guest
sorry it's gone. take care!