FS: LS Orca Predator Sz. 6.5

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Coach Lee, Jun 8, 2003.

  1. Coach Lee

    Coach Lee Guest

    Long Sleeve Wetsuit: There's a simple reason why Orca wetsuits have won seven triathlon world
    championships and will keep winning more. With the Predator Orca have rebuilt the wetsuit from the
    ground up - new materials' new panel designs and a whole new definition of fastest.

    This is the fastest wetsuit on the market and will save you 2-3 seconds off your 100 time. it was
    used three times and is very good condition.

    It will fit: 5'7" - 6'1" 145-160 66-73 kgs.

    Shipping will be free and all major credit cards accepted. Your price: $195.00 RETAIL-$395.00

    Tags:

  2. Meistro

    Meistro New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2003
    Lee,

    If you haven't sold this Orca yet, I'll take it. Please get in touch.

    Scott
    1-608-845-7880 ext. 24

  3. Coach Lee

    Coach Lee Guest