FS: Manitou "Black" 80mm shock - Philadelphia PA area....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by x, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. x

    x Guest

    Barely used. Turned out the frame wanted a 4" shock.

    Paoli, PA...about 23 miles west of Philly.

    Anybody interested for $75?
    --
    PeteCresswell

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "(Pete Cresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Barely used. Turned out the frame wanted a 4" shock.
    >
    > Paoli, PA...about 23 miles west of Philly.
    >
    > Anybody interested for $75?
    > --
    > PeteCresswell

    Which Black (Elite, Sport?) with what travel (80-100 or
    100-120...I'm guessing 80)? My friend mentioned he was
    looking for one.

    Chris

  3. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > "(Pete Cresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Barely used. Turned out the frame wanted a 4" shock.
    >>
    >> Paoli, PA...about 23 miles west of Philly.
    >>
    >> Anybody interested for $75?
    >> --
    >> PeteCresswell
    >
    > Which Black (Elite, Sport?) with what travel (80-100 or
    > 100-120...I'm guessing 80)? My friend mentioned he was
    > looking for one.

    Having been guilty of this myself once or twice, I'll simply
    direct your attention to the Subject: line and not make
    disparaging remarks about a U of MD edjamakashun. (Travel
    length only; model up in air still.)

    Bill "Class of Before You Was Born" S.

  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Chris wrote:
    > > "(Pete Cresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> Barely used. Turned out the frame wanted a 4" shock.
    > >>
    > >> Paoli, PA...about 23 miles west of Philly.
    > >>
    > >> Anybody interested for $75?
    > >> --
    > >> PeteCresswell
    > >
    > > Which Black (Elite, Sport?) with what travel (80-100 or
    > > 100-120...I'm guessing 80)? My friend mentioned he was
    > > looking for one.
    >
    > Having been guilty of this myself once or twice, I'll
    > simply direct your attention to the Subject: line and not
    > make disparaging remarks about a U
    of
    > MD edjamakashun. (Travel length only; model up in
    > air still.)
    >
    > Bill "Class of Before You Was Born" S.

    Not my fault. I just discovered Tilburg's Dutch Brown Ale
    and am working on the last of my case of Red Hook Nut Brown
    Ale. Neither is world-class, but I dig the browns, and
    Tilburg's is lovely.

    Speaking of drinks, was the Village Pump around when you
    were in College Park Sorni? That place has everything.

    Sorry for wasting your time Pete. :)

    Chris

  5. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > Speaking of drinks, was the Village Pump around when you
    > were in College Park Sorni? That place has everything.

    Hell, I can't even remember the name of the pizza/pinball
    joint I often polluted. (Lived at home, not on campus.) Did
    all my studying sitting cross-legged (w/bong) on the bed; to
    this day my hips are extremely flexible sideways...

    Bill "Is Tick Tock Liquor still on University Blvd.?!?" S.

  6. x

    x Guest

    RE/
    >Which Black (Elite, Sport?) with what travel (80-100 or
    >100-120...I'm guessing 80)? My friend mentioned he was
    >looking for one.

    80, "Delux"... Uncut.
    --
    PeteCresswell