FS: Manitou "Black" 80mm shock - Philadelphia PA area....



X

x

Guest
Barely used. Turned out the frame wanted a 4" shock.

Paoli, PA...about 23 miles west of Philly.

Anybody interested for $75?
--
PeteCresswell
 
"(Pete Cresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Barely used. Turned out the frame wanted a 4" shock.
>
> Paoli, PA...about 23 miles west of Philly.
>
> Anybody interested for $75?
> --
> PeteCresswell

Which Black (Elite, Sport?) with what travel (80-100 or
100-120...I'm guessing 80)? My friend mentioned he was
looking for one.

Chris
 
Chris wrote:
> "(Pete Cresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Barely used. Turned out the frame wanted a 4" shock.
>>
>> Paoli, PA...about 23 miles west of Philly.
>>
>> Anybody interested for $75?
>> --
>> PeteCresswell
>
> Which Black (Elite, Sport?) with what travel (80-100 or
> 100-120...I'm guessing 80)? My friend mentioned he was
> looking for one.

Having been guilty of this myself once or twice, I'll simply
direct your attention to the Subject: line and not make
disparaging remarks about a U of MD edjamakashun. (Travel
length only; model up in air still.)

Bill "Class of Before You Was Born" S.
 
"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chris wrote:
> > "(Pete Cresswell)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> Barely used. Turned out the frame wanted a 4" shock.
> >>
> >> Paoli, PA...about 23 miles west of Philly.
> >>
> >> Anybody interested for $75?
> >> --
> >> PeteCresswell
> >
> > Which Black (Elite, Sport?) with what travel (80-100 or
> > 100-120...I'm guessing 80)? My friend mentioned he was
> > looking for one.
>
> Having been guilty of this myself once or twice, I'll
> simply direct your attention to the Subject: line and not
> make disparaging remarks about a U
of
> MD edjamakashun. (Travel length only; model up in
> air still.)
>
> Bill "Class of Before You Was Born" S.
>

Not my fault. I just discovered Tilburg's Dutch Brown Ale
and am working on the last of my case of Red Hook Nut Brown
Ale. Neither is world-class, but I dig the browns, and
Tilburg's is lovely.

Speaking of drinks, was the Village Pump around when you
were in College Park Sorni? That place has everything.

Sorry for wasting your time Pete. :)

Chris
 
Chris wrote:
> Speaking of drinks, was the Village Pump around when you
> were in College Park Sorni? That place has everything.

Hell, I can't even remember the name of the pizza/pinball
joint I often polluted. (Lived at home, not on campus.) Did
all my studying sitting cross-legged (w/bong) on the bed; to
this day my hips are extremely flexible sideways...

Bill "Is Tick Tock Liquor still on University Blvd.?!?" S.
 
RE/
>Which Black (Elite, Sport?) with what travel (80-100 or
>100-120...I'm guessing 80)? My friend mentioned he was
>looking for one.

80, "Delux"... Uncut.
--
PeteCresswell