rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Mavic Crossmax SL Disc Spokes New

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 690 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
20 November 2007
Last activity
25 November 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
690
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have brand new silver bladed spokes for both front and back wheels
    of Mavic's 2005 Silver Crossmax SL Disc wheels.

    Not sure what other years these are compatible with, but the Mavic
    part numbers I have are M40743 & M40745.

    Drop me a line if you need some and we'll discuss price.

    Thanks for looking.

    Jeff

  2. Quoted message said:

    I have brand new silver bladed spokes for both front and back wheels
    of Mavic's 2005 Silver Crossmax SL Disc wheels.

    Not sure what other years these are compatible with, but the Mavic
    part numbers I have are M40743 & M40745.

    Drop me a line if you need some and we'll discuss price.

    Thanks for looking.

    Jeff

    Hi do you still have these spokes.... and what kind of $$s
    thanks
    Jeff

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.