FS/mavic nos parts

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Maggie, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. Maggie

    Maggie Guest

    12 mavic chainrings all nos in wrappers. hubs x 16 501s downtube shifters x 5 skewers x 10 pairs
    headset parts all new
    b/b tools wheel axles ftr der braze on new in boxes x 7 frt der clamp on new in boes x12 631 crank
    arms new mtn rear der and shifters 610 b/b campy brev pedals

    email if interested and i can give you prices thanks

    Tags:

  2. norbikes

    norbikes New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2003
    Hiya----------prices on 501 hubs? Types?
    Thanx!

    Nor in Iowa

  3. tarbash

    tarbash New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2003
    Hi maggie

    what are your asking prices for the 501 hubs (per pair)? is the HS complete or just spare parts? do you have any brake levers? thank you

  4. cerrig44

    cerrig44 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2003

    I'd be interested in 32H or 36H hubs.......Thanks. Pete H.

  5. dessert1st

    dessert1st New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2004
    ----

    Do you still have the Mavic parts? I'm interested in finding out what vintage/model numbers they are, particularly the chainrings, shifters, and headset parts.

    Thanks, Ed

  6. Maggie

    Maggie Guest

    have chainrings and hubs left and front ders email me for more info thanks
    "dessert1st" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Maggie wrote:
    > > 12 mavic chainrings all nos in wrappers. hubs x 16 501s downtube shifters x 5 skewers x 10
    > > pairs headset parts all new
    > > b/b tools wheel axles ftr der braze on new in boxes x 7 frt der clamp
    on
    > > new in boes x12 631 crank arms new mtn rear der and shifters 610 b/b campy brev pedals email
    > > if interested and i can give you prices thanks
    >

    > ----
    >
    > Do you still have the Mavic parts? I'm interested in finding out what vintage/model numbers they
    > are, particularly the chainrings, shifters, and headset parts.
    >
    > Thanks, Ed
    >

    > --

  7. Renaissance Cycles in Holland has a great price on indexed Mavic shifters. Gary Jacobson
    Rosendale, NY