FS/mavic nos parts

Maggie

Guest
12 mavic chainrings all nos in wrappers. hubs x 16 501s downtube shifters x 5 skewers x 10 pairs
headset parts all new
b/b tools wheel axles ftr der braze on new in boxes x 7 frt der clamp on new in boes x12 631 crank
arms new mtn rear der and shifters 610 b/b campy brev pedals

email if interested and i can give you prices thanks

norbikes

New Member
Aug 3, 2003
Originally posted by Maggie
12 mavic chainrings all nos in wrappers. hubs x 16 501s downtube shifters x 5 skewers x 10 pairs
headset parts all new
b/b tools wheel axles ftr der braze on new in boxes x 7 frt der clamp on new in boes x12 631 crank
arms new mtn rear der and shifters 610 b/b campy brev pedals

email if interested and i can give you prices thanks

Hiya----------prices on 501 hubs? Types?
Thanx!

Nor in Iowa

tarbash

New Member
Dec 1, 2003
Originally posted by Maggie
12 mavic chainrings all nos in wrappers. hubs x 16 501s downtube shifters x 5 skewers x 10 pairs
headset parts all new
b/b tools wheel axles ftr der braze on new in boxes x 7 frt der clamp on new in boes x12 631 crank
arms new mtn rear der and shifters 610 b/b campy brev pedals

email if interested and i can give you prices thanks

Hi maggie

what are your asking prices for the 501 hubs (per pair)? is the HS complete or just spare parts? do you have any brake levers? thank you

cerrig44

New Member
Jul 28, 2003
Originally posted by Maggie
12 mavic chainrings all nos in wrappers. hubs x 16 501s downtube shifters x 5 skewers x 10 pairs
headset parts all new
b/b tools wheel axles ftr der braze on new in boxes x 7 frt der clamp on new in boes x12 631 crank
arms new mtn rear der and shifters 610 b/b campy brev pedals

email if interested and i can give you prices thanks

I'd be interested in 32H or 36H hubs.......Thanks. Pete H.

dessert1st

New Member
Jan 21, 2004
Originally posted by Maggie
12 mavic chainrings all nos in wrappers. hubs x 16 501s downtube shifters x 5 skewers x 10 pairs
headset parts all new
b/b tools wheel axles ftr der braze on new in boxes x 7 frt der clamp on new in boes x12 631 crank
arms new mtn rear der and shifters 610 b/b campy brev pedals

email if interested and i can give you prices thanks
----

Do you still have the Mavic parts? I'm interested in finding out what vintage/model numbers they are, particularly the chainrings, shifters, and headset parts.

Thanks, Ed

Maggie

Guest
have chainrings and hubs left and front ders email me for more info thanks
"dessert1st" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Maggie wrote:
> > 12 mavic chainrings all nos in wrappers. hubs x 16 501s downtube shifters x 5 skewers x 10
> > pairs headset parts all new
> > b/b tools wheel axles ftr der braze on new in boxes x 7 frt der clamp
on
> > new in boes x12 631 crank arms new mtn rear der and shifters 610 b/b campy brev pedals email
> > if interested and i can give you prices thanks
>

> ----
>
> Do you still have the Mavic parts? I'm interested in finding out what vintage/model numbers they
> are, particularly the chainrings, shifters, and headset parts.
>
> Thanks, Ed

Gary Jacobson

Guest
Renaissance Cycles in Holland has a great price on indexed Mavic shifters. Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY