FS: Mavic Open Pro Front Wheel

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Doug, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Doug

    Doug Guest

    Factory built.
    Open Pro blue rim laced with WS 15ga spokes to a 32h Ultegra hub.
    Used; has approx. 300 miles on it. VG condition
    US$ 70, plus shipping.
    Check or MO's
    Picture available.

    Questions to: 200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com
    --
    Doug Goodwin

    Tags:

  2. Robert Masse

    Robert Masse Guest

    On 23 Jul 2004 02:37:07 GMT, Doug <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Factory built.
    >Open Pro blue rim laced with WS 15ga spokes to a 32h Ultegra hub.
    >Used; has approx. 300 miles on it. VG condition
    >US$ 70, plus shipping.
    >Check or MO's
    >Picture available.
    >
    >Questions to: 200miler [at] cyclingforum [dot] com

    If you put the word "BLUE" in the title you may actually target the
    ad to someone who wants a blue rim.

    It would also save me the time of reading this ad over and over and
    over......