FS(Melb)-Concorde Columbus Road Bike

nospam

Guest
For Sale;

Concorde Steel Frame Road Racing bike. Size is 54cm seat tube and 54cm
top tube. Frame is made from Columbus SL tubing, and comes with a
columbus steel fork. Frame recently professionally stripped and powder
coated in a very nice burnt orange colour, and the fork powder coated
black. The bike is very attractive and quite eye catching. Wheels are
Mavic open 4CD with Shimano 600 hubs, and Continental Sport 1000 tyres
(rear tyre is brand new). Groupset is Shimano 600 14speed with
downtube shifters, with brand new Shimano cables installed and
recently serviced and adjusted deraillers. Bars and stem are Cinelli
alloy items, saddle is a Gippieme. I will be installing new Black bar
tape. Pedals are VPR-50 clipless, and come with cleats.

Bike has two minor issues. There is a small dent on the top tube that
I hadnt noticed before having the frame powder coated. Secondly, the
left side Shimano crank arm has been replaced with a Sugino arm. Also,
both crank bolts are missing their small plastic covers.

Overall this bike looks great, with classic Italian lugged steel frame
beauty, and rides very nicely. By virtue of its Columbus SL frame, the
bike is very light for its age (lighter than many modern alloy
frames), and has a very nice, compliant ride. Would suit someone
looking to get into road bikes cheaply, or someone looking for a fast
classic road bike.

Asking $380. Bike located outer Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, pickup
only.

E-mail sashan(nospam)@alphalink.com.au for more details. Can e-mail
photos if requested.

remove (nospam) to get my real e-mail address

"sashan (nospam) (Sasha Nackovski)" <@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
> Frame recently professionally stripped and powder coated in a very

nice
> burnt orange colour, and the fork powder coated black. The bike is

very attractive
> and quite eye catching.

Mind if I ask where you got it powder coated and how much it was?
Do you have any pictures of the bike?
Email me out of the ng if you want...

cheers!
hippy