FS(Melb)-Concorde Columbus Road Bike

Nospam) (Sasha

Guest
For Sale;

Concorde Steel Frame Road Racing bike. Size is 54cm seat tube and 54cm top tube. Frame is made from
Columbus SL tubing, and comes with a columbus steel fork. Frame recently professionally stripped and
powder coated in a very nice burnt orange colour, and the fork powder coated black. The bike is very
attractive and quite eye catching. Wheels are Mavic open 4CD with Shimano 600 hubs, and Continental
Sport 1000 tyres (rear tyre is brand new). Groupset is Shimano 600 14speed with downtube shifters,
with brand new Shimano cables installed and recently serviced and adjusted deraillers. Bars and stem
are Cinelli alloy items, saddle is a Gippieme. I will be installing new Black bar tape. Pedals are
VPR-50 clipless, and come with cleats.

Bike has two minor issues. There is a small dent on the top tube that I hadnt noticed before having
the frame powder coated. Secondly, the left side Shimano crank arm has been replaced with a Sugino
arm. Also, both crank bolts are missing their small plastic covers.

Overall this bike looks great, with classic Italian lugged steel frame beauty, and rides very
nicely. By virtue of its Columbus SL frame, the bike is very light for its age (lighter than many
modern alloy frames), and has a very nice, compliant ride. Would suit someone looking to get into
road bikes cheaply, or someone looking for a fast classic road bike.

Asking $380. Bike located outer Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, pickup only.

E-mail sashan(nospam)@alphalink.com.au for more details. Can e-mail photos if requested.

remove (nospam) to get my real e-mail address

"sashan (nospam) (Sasha Nackovski)" <@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
> Frame recently professionally stripped and powder coated in a very
nice
> burnt orange colour, and the fork powder coated black. The bike is
very attractive
> and quite eye catching.

Mind if I ask where you got it powder coated and how much it was? Do you have any pictures of the
bike? Email me out of the ng if you want...

cheers! hippy