FS: Mens & Womens 2003 Saucony tri clothing

Dxmetal2003

Guest
2003 saucony clothing for sale. I have both mens and womens design available now. Various designs
and colors. You can purchase it directly from me or go through the ebay auction.

These clothing are all 100% brand new NEVER BEEN WORN. Check my ebay rating and buy with confidence.

If you are interested or need more info just shoot me an email at [email protected]

thank you and happy miles !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3618807196&category=2918

[email protected] (Dxmetal2003) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> 2003 saucony clothing for sale. I have both mens and womens design available now. Various designs
> and colors. You can purchase it directly from me or go through the ebay auction.

Thats interesting, the red/white line was actually the 1999 racing kit/design/material and the other
in the picture certainly isnt the same as is on sale here in Europe this year.

Tri-Force are one of two tri clubs in the UK with Sponsorship deals with Saucony UK, you can see the
latest race kit on the club web site. No prices sorry, the kit is only available through us for club
members. http://www.tri-force.fsnet.co.uk/kit_corner.html

++Mark.