FS: Mueller Windwrap TE fairing and mounts

cyclogical recumbent bicycles

Guest
Mueller Windwrap fairing(tinted) for EasyRacers TE and new TE mounting
hardware. Very lightly used for a couple of days by customer. A couple
of light scratches. Bargain @ just $225 includes shipping.
Visa/Mastercard 507.456.6177 www.cyclogicalrecumbents.com

cyclogical recumbent bicycles

Guest
Just an additional note to say we also have Rans mount hardware for
this which should work for Stratus etc. and on CycleGenius LWB LTX or
RDX