FS: new 30t chainring & d/t stops

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete Biggs

Pete Biggs Guest

For sale:

Unused Campagnolo C9 alloy 30 tooth 74mm 5-arm inner CHAINRING, 34 grams, taken from a brand new
    Veloce triple chainset. Suitable for Campag and Shimano road triples, etc; should work with any
    chain. £9.50 including postage.

Campagnolo Veloce/Mirage resin DOWN TUBE STOPS with barrel adjusters, for braze-on bosses*. 1 pair
    with all the gubbins, brand new in sealed bag. Could be used with other brand gears as well. £11
    including postage.

* Will also fit braze-on adaptors that are part of some band-on down tube levers, eg. Shimano 105
    6-speed. (Handy for fitting Ergos/STIs to an old bike for instance).

------------
    BTW, Just got some Mirage Ergos to do up my old bike (hence flogging the stops cos got some others
    already). It's interesting that the plastic levers get slagged off so much. They look and feel
    surprisingly nice to me, and seem solid enough so I don't expect flex to be a problem.

~PB

Tags:

2. Pete Biggs

Pete Biggs Guest

[Prices reduced]

For sale:

Unused Campagnolo C9 alloy 30 tooth 74mm 5-arm inner CHAINRING, 34 grams, taken from a brand new
    Veloce triple chainset. Suitable for Campag and Shimano road triples, etc; should work with any
    chain. £8.50 including postage.

Campagnolo Veloce/Mirage resin DOWN TUBE STOPS with barrel adjusters, for braze-on bosses*. 1 pair
    with all the gubbins, brand new in sealed bag. Could be used with other brand gears as well. £9.50
    including postage.

* Will also fit braze-on adaptors that are part of some band-on down tube levers, eg. Shimano 105
    6-speed. (Handy for fitting Ergos/STIs to an old bike for instance).

~PB

3. Pete Biggs

Pete Biggs Guest

Stops sold.

~PB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.