FS: New and Slightly Used Complete Road Bicycles

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Spc, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. Spc

    Spc Guest

    Brand New 2004 Specialized Allez Comp-58cm. Full Ultegra(175mm crankset, 12-25 cassette)with 9speed
    Dura Ace 7700 Flight Deck shifters. Frame- Columbus FOCO, fully butted, air hardened steel. Fork-
    Specialized Carbon-3, high modulus carbon fiber legs, carbon crown, carbon steerer with carbon
    spacers. Headset- 1 1/8" threadless, triple sealed stainless cartridge bearings. Seat Post-
    Specialized Pavé, advanced composite, 27.2x350mm. Wheelset-Open Pro double butted wheelset(front
    spokes black, rear drive spokes silver and rear nondrive spokes black). Schwable Neo Blizzard
    tires. Saddle- Selle Italia Flite XP Saddle. Stem-Specialized Pro, 3D forged alloy, 31.8mm bar
    clamp, 4-position adjustable. Handlebar- Specialized Pro, racing drop, 31.8mm diameter. Tape- Off
    The Front. $1450 obo

    Brand New 2003 Allez Pro- Stock full Dura Ace. 58cm frame. For specs check out:

    http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=5868&JServSessionIdroot=2h7cmmfoxd.j27004

    MSRP: $2710.00 Asking $2100 obo

    Slightly Used Fort Reynolds 853 60cm frame with Campy Daytona 9speed, Proton wheelset, Kestrel EMS
    Pro fork, Cane Creek C2 headset and Flite Oktavia saddle. $1150 obo.

    New Koga Miyata Exerciser- 58cm frame & fork with Shimano 105 headset & bottom bracket. Built but
    never ridden. $120shipped in lower 48 states.

    Slightly used Fort Foco Cyclocross frame & fork with one small ding under top tube. Guinness green
    and white. Cane Creek C5 headset. - $450obo

    If interested, please email me at [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Spc

    Spc Guest

    [email protected] (SPC) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Brand New 2004 Specialized Allez Comp-58cm. Full Ultegra(175mm crankset, 12-25 cassette)with
    > 9speed Dura Ace 7700 Flight Deck shifters. Frame- Columbus FOCO, fully butted, air hardened steel.
    > Fork-Specialized Carbon-3, high modulus carbon fiber legs, carbon crown, carbon steerer with
    > carbon spacers. Headset- 1 1/8" threadless, triple sealed stainless cartridge bearings. Seat Post-
    > Specialized Pavé, advanced composite, 27.2x350mm. Wheelset-Open Pro double butted wheelset(front
    > spokes black, rear drive spokes silver and rear nondrive spokes black). Schwable Neo Blizzard
    > tires. Saddle- Selle Italia Flite XP Saddle. Stem-Specialized Pro, 3D forged alloy, 31.8mm bar
    > clamp, 4-position adjustable. Handlebar- Specialized Pro, racing drop, 31.8mm diameter. Tape- Off
    > The Front. $1450 obo
    >
    > Brand New 2003 Allez Pro- Stock full Dura Ace. 58cm frame. For specs check out:
    >
    > http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=5868&JServSessionIdroot=2h7cmmfoxd.j27004
    >
    > MSRP: $2710.00 Asking $2100 obo
    >

    > Slightly Used Fort Reynolds 853 60cm frame with Campy Daytona 9speed, Proton wheelset, Kestrel EMS
    > Pro fork, Cane Creek C2 headset and Flite Oktavia saddle. $1150 obo.
    >
    > New Koga Miyata Exerciser- 58cm frame & fork with Shimano 105 headset & bottom bracket. Built but
    > never ridden. $120shipped in lower 48 states.
    >
    > Slightly used Fort Foco Cyclocross frame & fork with one small ding under top tube. Guinness green
    > and white. Cane Creek C5 headset. - $450obo
    >
    > If interested, please email me at [email protected]

    nm

  3. Spc

    Spc Guest

    [email protected] (SPC) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (SPC) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Brand New 2004 Specialized Allez Comp-58cm. Full
    > > Ultegra(175mm crankset, 12-25 cassette)with 9speed Dura
    > > Ace 7700 Flight Deck shifters. Frame- Columbus FOCO,
    > > fully butted, air hardened steel. Fork-Specialized Carbon-
    > > 3, high modulus carbon fiber legs, carbon crown, carbon
    > > steerer with carbon spacers. Headset- 1 1/8" threadless,
    > > triple sealed stainless cartridge bearings. Seat Post-
    > > Specialized Pavé, advanced composite, 27.2x350mm. Wheelset-
    > > Open Pro double butted wheelset(front spokes black, rear
    > > drive spokes silver and rear nondrive spokes black).
    > > Schwable Neo Blizzard tires. Saddle- Selle Italia Flite
    > > XP Saddle. Stem-Specialized Pro, 3D forged alloy, 31.8mm
    > > bar clamp, 4-position adjustable. Handlebar- Specialized
    > > Pro, racing drop, 31.8mm diameter. Tape- Off The Front.
    > > $1350 obo
    > >
    > > Brand New 2003 Allez Pro- Stock full Dura Ace. 58cm
    > > frame. For specs check out:
    > >
    > > http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=5868&JSe-
    > > rvSessionIdroot=2h7cmmfoxd.j27004
    > >
    > > MSRP: $2710.00 Asking $1850 obo
    > >

    > > Slightly Used Fort Reynolds 853 60cm frame with Campy
    > > Daytona 9speed, Proton wheelset, Kestrel EMS Pro fork,
    > > Cane Creek C2 headset and Flite Oktavia saddle.
    > > $1050shipped obo.
    > >
    > > New Koga Miyata Exerciser- 58cm frame & fork with
    > > Shimano 105 headset & bottom bracket. Built but never
    > > ridden. $115shipped in lower 48 states.
    > >
    > > Slightly used Fort Foco Cyclocross frame & fork with one
    > > small ding under top tube. Guinness green and white.
    > > Cane Creek C5 headset. - $450obo
    > >
    > > If interested, please email me at
    > > [email protected]
    >
    > nm