FS: NEW Angletech Aerotrunk tailbox $130, free shipping

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mike Neue, May 16, 2003.

  1. Mike Neue

    Mike Neue Guest

    Now's your chance to get a great deal on an Angletech Aerotrunk and speed up your rides! This
    Aerotrunk is BRAND NEW -- I decided to use a tailsock on my Gold Rush rather than a tailbox. I am
    selling this BLACK Aerotrunk for $130 including shipping anywhere in the US (no foreign shipments
    please). If you are interested, please send me an e-mail, and we can make arrangements for payment
    (Paypal is best). You can see a picture of the Aerotrunk at: http://www.neue.com/trunk.jpg

    If you haven't heard of these, you can get more information at:
    http://www.angletechcycles.com/accessories/aerotrunk.htm or just search this newsgroup.

    Tags:

  2. Mike Neue

    Mike Neue Guest

    [email protected] (Mike Neue) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Now's your chance to get a great deal on an Angletech Aerotrunk and speed up your rides! This
    > Aerotrunk is BRAND NEW -- I decided to use a tailsock on my Gold Rush rather than a tailbox. I am
    > selling this BLACK Aerotrunk for $130 including shipping anywhere in the US (no foreign shipments
    > please). If you are interested, please send me an e-mail, and we can make arrangements for payment
    > (Paypal is best). You can see a picture of the Aerotrunk at: http://www.neue.com/trunk.jpg
    >
    > If you haven't heard of these, you can get more information at:
    > http://www.angletechcycles.com/accessories/aerotrunk.htm or just search this newsgroup.

    This item has been sold.