FS: NEW Angletech Aerotrunk tailbox $130, free shipping

Mike Neue

Guest
Now's your chance to get a great deal on an Angletech Aerotrunk and speed up your rides! This
Aerotrunk is BRAND NEW -- I decided to use a tailsock on my Gold Rush rather than a tailbox. I am
selling this BLACK Aerotrunk for $130 including shipping anywhere in the US (no foreign shipments
please). If you are interested, please send me an e-mail, and we can make arrangements for payment
(Paypal is best). You can see a picture of the Aerotrunk at: http://www.neue.com/trunk.jpg

If you haven't heard of these, you can get more information at:
http://www.angletechcycles.com/accessories/aerotrunk.htm or just search this newsgroup.

[email protected] (Mike Neue) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Now's your chance to get a great deal on an Angletech Aerotrunk and speed up your rides! This
> Aerotrunk is BRAND NEW -- I decided to use a tailsock on my Gold Rush rather than a tailbox. I am
> selling this BLACK Aerotrunk for $130 including shipping anywhere in the US (no foreign shipments
> please). If you are interested, please send me an e-mail, and we can make arrangements for payment
> (Paypal is best). You can see a picture of the Aerotrunk at: http://www.neue.com/trunk.jpg
>
> If you haven't heard of these, you can get more information at:
> http://www.angletechcycles.com/accessories/aerotrunk.htm or just search this newsgroup.

This item has been sold.