FS: New Cargo trailer

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mike, May 1, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Tags:

  2. Rob Rudeski

    Rob Rudeski Guest

  3. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Rob Rudeski wrote:

    > Why are you selling?

    Money?

  4. Rob Rudeski

    Rob Rudeski Guest

    After I posted my question, I saw another post from the same seller with 2 brand-new still-in-box
    child trailers, again being sold at a huge discount. That got me wondering if his is a business that
    somehow acquires brand-new still-in-box trailers REALLY cheap, then sells at a huge discount to the
    rest of us. Makes one wonder how he acquires them so cheaply. He says he only has 2 of the child
    trailers, and only mentions the one Quik pak, so it's not bulk buying power, I'm assuming. Almost
    sounds too good to be true, and you know what the saying is about those kinds of deals.

    --
    Rob Rudeski Trenton, GA RANS V2

    > Rob Rudeski wrote:
    > >
    > > Why are you selling?
    >
    > Money?

  5. Seem to remember a similar advert a few months ago for the trailer. IF the price is good and the
    vendor is above board, why not buy it (even if) the guy is one of those evil dealers passing himself
    off as just a bent rider.
    ---------------------------
    "Rob Rudeski" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > After I posted my question, I saw another post from the same seller with 2 brand-new still-in-box
    > child trailers, again being sold at a huge
    discount.
    > That got me wondering if his is a business that somehow acquires brand-new still-in-box trailers
    > REALLY cheap, then sells at a huge discount to the rest of us. Makes one wonder how he acquires
    > them so cheaply. He says he only has 2 of the child trailers, and only mentions the one Quik pak,
    > so it's not bulk buying power, I'm assuming. Almost sounds too good to be
    true,
    > and you know what the saying is about those kinds of deals.
    >
    > --
    > Rob Rudeski Trenton, GA RANS V2
    >

    > "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Rob Rudeski wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Why are you selling?
    > >
    > > Money?
    > >
    > > Tom Sherman - Various HPV's Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

  6. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Torben Scheel wrote:

    > "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Rob Rudeski wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Why are you selling?
    > >
    > > Money?
    >
    > One can't hide anything from you...

    Not when there is an opportunity to be a smartass. ;)

  7. Bill Hole

    Bill Hole Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Rob Rudeski" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > After I posted my question, I saw another post from the same seller with 2 brand-new still-in-box
    > child trailers, again being sold at a huge discount. That got me wondering if his is a business
    > that somehow acquires brand-new still-in-box trailers REALLY cheap, then sells at a huge discount
    > to the rest of us. Makes one wonder how he acquires them so cheaply. He says he only has 2 of the
    > child trailers, and only mentions the one Quik pak, so it's not bulk buying power, I'm assuming.
    > Almost sounds too good to be true, and you know what the saying is about those kinds of deals.

    I don't know where he's getting his trailers, but he's legit. I bought his Bykaboose trailer, and
    received it a couple days ago. It is as advertised, although I wonder if it might be an older
    version - the hitch mount is not the same as described on the bykaboose.com website. The website
    shows an axle/quickrelease mount, the trailer came with a chainstay clampon hitch. It will work fine
    with my DF urban assault bike, but not with my E2, so I've written Bykaboose about buying the newer
    mount from them.

    Bill Hole Rotator Pursuit BikeE E2

    --
    Bill Hole [email protected]