FS:NEW Giant AERO2

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Meredith, May 30, 2003.

  1. Meredith

    Meredith Guest

    For Sale a brand New 2003 Giant TCR® Aero 2

    The same aerodynamic frame that won the 2002 Tour de France Team Time Trial by ONCE/Eroski can be
    yours in a complete bike at an astounding price.

    Specifications:

    color Electric Pearl size M (compact road frame size) frame SL ALUXX double butted aluminum, Compact
    Road Design, Integrated forged headtube, aero downtube, seat tube and seat stays fork Giant
    Composite Aero, alloy steerer, 1 1/8" derailleur Front: Shimano 105, Rear:Shimano 105
    derailleurshifters Shimano 105 STI, 9 speed cranks Shimano 105, 39/ 53T pedals none handlebar
    Cinelli Altera stem Giant Composite headset FSA Integrated, Cartridge bearings brakes Shimano 105
    saddle Selle Italia XO Trans Am, leather seatpost SL Composite Aero w/ micro adjust, 27.2 rims
    Shimano R-540 Aero Wheelset hubs Shimano Shimano R-540 Aero Wheelset tires Michelin Axial Pro
    Race,700x 23c cassette Shimano HG 50 12-25T, 9 speed spokes Shimano R-540 Aero Wheelset additional
    Syntace C2 Streamliner Aero Bar

    Brand New, Retails for $1750, Will sell for $1400 or best price

    If you are interested please contact meredith at [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "meredith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > For Sale a brand New 2003 Giant TCR® Aero 2
    >
    > The same aerodynamic frame that won the 2002 Tour de France Team Time Trial by ONCE/Eroski can be
    > yours in a complete bike at an astounding price.

    "Astounding price" is right! Way overpriced!

    Dashii

  3. Buy one new at my dealer's for LESS!

    meredith a écrit:
    > For Sale a brand New 2003 Giant TCR® Aero 2
    >
    > The same aerodynamic frame that won the 2002 Tour de France Team Time Trial by ONCE/Eroski can be
    > yours in a complete bike at an astounding price.
    >

    > Specifications:
    >
    > color Electric Pearl size M (compact road frame size) frame SL ALUXX double butted aluminum,
    > Compact Road Design, Integrated forged headtube, aero downtube, seat tube and seat stays fork
    > Giant Composite Aero, alloy steerer, 1 1/8" derailleur Front: Shimano 105, Rear:Shimano 105
    > derailleurshifters Shimano 105 STI, 9 speed cranks Shimano 105, 39/ 53T pedals none handlebar
    > Cinelli Altera stem Giant Composite headset FSA Integrated, Cartridge bearings brakes Shimano 105
    > saddle Selle Italia XO Trans Am, leather seatpost SL Composite Aero w/ micro adjust, 27.2 rims
    > Shimano R-540 Aero Wheelset hubs Shimano Shimano R-540 Aero Wheelset tires Michelin Axial Pro
    > Race,700x 23c cassette Shimano HG 50 12-25T, 9 speed spokes Shimano R-540 Aero Wheelset additional
    > Syntace C2 Streamliner Aero Bar
    >

    > Brand New, Retails for $1750, Will sell for $1400 or best price
    >
    > If you are interested please contact meredith at [email protected]

  4. Meredith

    Meredith Guest

    "Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "meredith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > For Sale a brand New 2003 Giant TCR® Aero 2
    > >
    > > The same aerodynamic frame that won the 2002 Tour de France Team Time Trial by ONCE/Eroski can
    > > be yours in a complete bike at an astounding price.
    >
    > "Astounding price" is right! Way overpriced!
    >
    > Dashii

    That is the asking price. Will consider reasonable offers!

    Meredith