FS: New Trailers-Child and cargo

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mike, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Tags:

  2. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    Okay. How about prices on the Bykaboose and the Quik Pak?

    Derek

    In <[email protected]> Mike wrote:
    > If you are interested in any of the trailers let me know and I will give you a price.
    >
    > All trailers are new in the box.
    >
    > Leggero Cuatro Child Carrier http://www.leggero.com
    >
    > In Step Child Carrier http://www.instep.net/pages/product_display.php?manuf=1&prod_ number=AL575 I
    > am not positive if it has the stroller option.
    >
    > Quik Pak Cargo Trailer http://www.quik-pak.com
    >
    > Bykaboose Cargo http://www.bykaboose.com/

  3. Bentjay

    Bentjay Guest

    Bentley wrote me. He wants $300 for the Pak, $170 for the Bykaboose, both shipped.

    BentJay

  4. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    Hmmm...

    Those prices are not much less than a truly brand new one.

    Derek